Diablo® III

Philanthropy Station, 5 Set Giveaway!

In game now, bump
I've got a stash tab full of decent gear for new 60s! Oh and BUMP!
new player in the LFG section, anyone has some archon gear link away
Monday morning bump!
Very nice of you, runit3!

Count me in, usually online 6-11p CST (till I get bored). Playing mostly monk, but I have a decent Barb as well.
Welcome to the team arcus73!
Day #4 of this thread's existance and still nobody that is asking for assistance? I'm honestly shocked...
Bump!
05/20/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Zaknaril
Day #4 of this thread's existance and still nobody that is asking for assistance? I'm honestly shocked...

I got 2 people IG message me, put one up in the LFG, other still hasn't been on/responded -was asking for an MP10 uber. I'll post up here if I get in contact with them tonight.
MP10 ubers done, pretty easy run w/deathscream.
Good to know that the thread is finally getting some attention. Bump!
I did get a few gear requests after posting on here over the weekend, so I definitely think the thread is working!
I have a lot of gear I've been saving up so if you guys are gearing folks, add me in game, and I'd be happy to contribute!
Sticky already!
Well I would be IGN, but keep getting Error 37, not sure what's up w/the servers.
Edited by runit3#1931 on 5/21/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Can't believe no sticky!

Seriously, I'm starting to think helping people is against the ToS LOL
Can't believe no sticky!

Seriously, I'm starting to think helping people is against the ToS LOL

It would be nice, hell even a blue post in here would make it a lot more visible. Since you're on the forums and I can't get into game, might as well ask a monk question here...

My sleeper DPS monk is in the works, WKL buffs +SOJ + overawe have gotten me up to what has to be ~180-250k from 12Xk base, I've got to craft vit shoulders which is going to be difficult, besides swapping my EF out for one w/CD+LS, what gear needs desperate replacing? I'm hoping to cap 200k paper but I'm not sure how realistic that is given the WKL restrictions.
I'd say crafting the bracers til you get a 6%CC one (you can check mine out), you can gaine a wee bit from a 9%AS Innas pants and a bit from a 6%CC innas helm (I have a spare w FOT bonus dmg)...

those would be the best place to start
05/21/2013 04:33 PMPosted by runit3
hell even a blue post in here would make it a lot more visible

That would be an improvement! They removed a couple of stickies today so maybe we'll get lucky :)
I'd say crafting the bracers til you get a 6%CC one (you can check mine out), you can gaine a wee bit from a 9%AS Innas pants and a bit from a 6%CC innas helm (I have a spare w FOT bonus dmg)...

those would be the best place to start

6% on the bracers gets me 4.1k, 9% nets 771, 6 on helm gets me 832, a 50CD WKL would get 10k, but they're insanely expensive in the 900dps range, EF will get me 15-22k

I'll still only be looking at ~160k paper if I do all those changes :( I might just have to give up on the 200k goal, I was hoping there was a glaring oversight in my gear choices that would magically get me 50k lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]