Diablo® III

The AH will go back to normal

Obviously there are some people selling items for 2b each, but gems and other items have already dropped down in price... Give it a few days or so, I think people panicking overreacted...
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Russ
Obviously there are some people selling items for 2b each, but gems and other items have already dropped down in price... Give it a few days or so, I think people panicking overreacted...

Inflation will still come .. when after they find a workaround for the b.bug
Reply Quote
Assuming Blizzard did track down duped gold.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
At least gem prices are back to normal. Well 30m is still a little high for radients but I give it a week.
Reply Quote
Except inflation is coming regardless due to the new lower price of gold at 10m per .25 limit. The Botters will brin it further down and then mediocre to good items will rise in price and godly items will remain in RMAH or d2jsp sales. But that was inevitable :P
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 08:41 PMPosted by METATRON
Except inflation is coming regardless due to the new lower price of gold at 10m per .25 limit. The Botters will brin it further down and then mediocre to good items will rise in price and godly items will remain in RMAH or d2jsp sales. But that was inevitable :P

Good reason not to use the GAH for anything other than purchases.
Good time to get rid of your gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]