Diablo® III

did I hit the jack pot?

I wonder if this ring can get me into the Beez :)

53 str
73 int
7% IAS
4.5% CC
24% CD
386 LoH
7% life

was hoping to sell this to get some upgrades for my archon, but I have almost no clue what this is worth :)
Reply Quote
A few hundred mil, I would say... but definitely not a bil.

IAS is average (out of 9). CD is absolutely dreadful (out of 50). CC is also average (out of 6). Int is subpar, the only real stat that you've got going is the LoH for CM wizards, though I guess a few WW barbs will want it as well.

But man, that CD is ugly.

But you never know. Any item is pretty much only worth as much as someone would pay for it.

I mean, I marked my Ice Climbers as 20b starting price. It may only be worth 7b to someone. But if a player comes along and gives me 25b for it, then it's worth 25b.
Reply Quote
Well, I guess 200m starting bid and 500m BIN is a reasonable price. Currently its sitting in the AH for 1 bil (just trying my luck) If you are interested, just leave an offer in the thread :)
Reply Quote
Nice ring/find. Way better then anything I've found I would consider it a jackpot item.

I agree with jaetch though, although the stats are awesome most of them are low. The high LOH will make it very attractive though.

Good luck. I could see someone buying it for 1b actually. Especially with all th extra bees ppl have
Reply Quote
i offer 150 mil. Its the perfect ring for me. But im short on funds :P
Reply Quote
Sorry FAE, I'm looking a little higher :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]