Diablo® III

Skunks. I hate em.

My room smells like it and not the good kind. Woke up at 4:30am with my nose burning again.
This is the third night in a row this mofo has decided to shoot his stinker around my house.

I'm one of the biggest animal lovers out there but if I could annihilate this animal into extinction, I would.

At least I got to win PVP pants for cheap before the servers shut down.
Reply Quote
I'd recommend throwing tomato sauce all over the walls of your house. The smell overwhelms whatever newbie scents the skunk can produce.
Reply Quote
Time to drop some big bells on those critters.
Reply Quote
ewww nasty. Hit one with the car once and never seemed to get the smell out.

Was the ex's car and gave it back and never used it again.
Reply Quote
Call animal control...sounds like it lives under a porch or in a crawl space beneath your house... Also leave your exterior lights on over night if possible
Reply Quote
:(

we had a skunk infestation in the neighborhood about 3 years back. It was madness, so I know the feeling.

It got to the point where a group of guys with bb guns were actually hunting them at night.
They were killing like 1-2 (or more?) a night EVERY night for a few weeks.
Reply Quote
i spent a summer working as a bee farmer as a teenager in Canada and we would put poisoned eggs out near beehive stands to kill skunks. found a dead bloated one we had to remove once. so gross.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]