Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Gold Auction House Item not received

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
RickyTang,

Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.

Order ID : 1481271970

if you can fix this plz, ty
on the EU servers
Edited by Emphaser#2521 on 7/28/2013 7:32 AM PDT
if you can fix this plz, ty
on the EU servers

+1 just had this happen on EU server also :'(
Same problem here...
Someone fix it for heaven's sake...
I bought an item on auction house chantodos will on hardcore and its been an hour and i havnt recieved it yet. What do i do? I tried buying another item and cancelling my auctions because that resolved this issue in the past but I sstill havnt recieved the item.
Support Forum Agent
Psycho,

Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.

Same problem, still been four days now since original item has not been received. Unfortunately I submitted a ticket too early, replied to the ticket now because it's been over the 72 hour review period. Hopefully someone will look into the situation for me.
HEH maybe they will hook you up with the same courtesy as me.

Purchased 100m gold from RMAH

I waited 72 hours then submitted a ticket. A 24 hour return time on a response, they then told me to take a screenshot of my AH I got back to them a day later. Got back to me today and now they say that it may take a "few" more days for the transaction to go through....

8/2 to 8/8 and pending still *sigh*
Fortunately my problem was solved earlier this morning. I'd definitely recommend submitting a ticket if it has been beyond the 72 hour period suggested above. In the response, the rep suggested buying something else to "reset" the delivery system. That worked. Obviously this wouldn't be a problem for the Hardcore Auction house or Regular Gold auction house as there are numerous cheap items you could purchase that would be less than your average stack of gold in inferno. The situation gets tricky when you're dealing with the RMAH however....
View profile
08/09/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Lat
Fortunately my problem was solved earlier this morning. I'd definitely recommend submitting a ticket if it has been beyond the 72 hour period suggested above. In the response, the rep suggested buying something else to "reset" the delivery system. That worked. Obviously this wouldn't be a problem for the Hardcore Auction house or Regular Gold auction house as there are numerous cheap items you could purchase that would be less than your average stack of gold in inferno. The situation gets tricky when you're dealing with the RMAH however....

i posted the work around in another thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9572769241#4

you dont really have to buy stuff most times. you just have to post/cancel. try the method i describe and it usually gets your items back.

note: the way its worded is for the GAH so you will have to adjust prices accordingly yourself for the RMAH. i suggest just making each gem like 200$ or something, no one would buy them then which is the point.
all you do is go to auction house look at the top right and it will say completed it will show the item and say "send to stash" click send to stash and continue your game and look in the stash in town and what you bought will be there.
Item not received after purchase. Auction house sucks, Does Blizzard really expect us to wait 72 hours before we get the item. Totally unacceptable.
Order ID: 1715252291
Order ID: 1714538842

FYI: i spent 600mil on these 2 purchase, both for a weapon upgrade. order one didn't received and couldn't wait so order another for even 5x more gold and again no item. Now i'm out 600mil gold and no weapon upgrade
Edited by DeathLord#1288 on 8/29/2013 8:01 PM PDT
hello, i also didnt received the item after purchase.

Order ID: 1541977750

it was tal rasha allegiance and i spent 129m on it
Same here

Yesterday I spend $16,000,000 gold to buy a manticore, the trade is finished but the bow doesn't appeared on my finished item list.

Order ID: 1729100118

Please give me back either manticore or $16000000.
Edited by Ming#1333 on 9/7/2013 6:57 PM PDT
Same here

Did you see the sticky by BLizz that we should wait FIVE DAYS for an item to possibly show. Pathetic
same here i bought a item from aution house, but havnt received it, it is not showing on my completed list... not sure what is going on ?? could anyone help please...

order number: 1730612121

spend: 120002301 gold coin

08/09/2013
It's bc of your guys's crap like this is y people buy gold online... you guys r terrible at controlling games, making people wait 3 days to play basically play, and I like how blizzard doesn't care that people have to wait like this
Edited by InThemGuts#1792 on 9/9/2013 12:10 PM PDT
Folks:

Was having the same issue and Blizz support got back with me (twice). I think the first must have been the standard was your inventory full question hurdle. But the second response was right on the money. He said that he was able to see the transaction from his side and the item was not claimed so in theory I should have been able to see it. He said that he did a "push" from his end and suggested that I buy or sell something really cheap to update things on my end. Well, I bought the cheapest AH gear I could buy and presto, the "missing" item was there.

WTG Game Master Jornairr!
order number 1742795185 my item didnt go thru the stash as completed purchase
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]