Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Gold Auction House Item not received

(Locked)

order number 1742795185 my item didnt go thru the stash as completed purchase
I bought some gold on the real money auction house (first time I have bought anything from there) and was wondering how long it will take for me to receive it.
72 hours... LOL ! Thanks! That means no playing today! Can't wait to remove that system.
not received 36m item !
order id: 1753832267
i also have same issue for 1 transactions (400M gold) i bought gold at 19/9
then i waiting tomorrow 20/9 can receive the gold.... but don't have receive
so i send the support ticket to blizzard, the support tell me items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery, If not received after 5 days have passed, reply ticket again...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9628212936

8-10+ days
Same issue. 5 different items. Submitted a ticket. Says to wait 24-48 hours for a response. I'll wait and see.
same here, I bought 1 billion gold, the transaction is accepted but I didn't receive any gold.. I'M still waiting :/
selling item zunimassa trail with a buy out of 1billion and the item doesnt show on my auction log that was sold or on my auction stash that wasnt sold. pls help
Happened to me too. Item was there this morning roughly 5 hours before the maintenance. Log back in this afternoon, and item is gone. Not in completed tab, not in the auctions tab, no message of item sold or cancelled. We need a REAL blue response to this other than "wait 72 hours and then submit a ticket".
Support Forum Agent
We are actively investigating what is happening to the Auction House, and we're asking for help with tracking this down:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11631593132?page=4#62

We apologize for the difficulties, and we appreciate your patience.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]