Diablo® III

Rank your funnest class to play

I have been playing Barb for a while, and I love it, very fun to play. Just on my 2nd class (monk). I still prefer the Barb.

But in your Opinion, what would be your funnest class to play...
Reply Quote
Wizard is fun to play, unfortunately for me all my gear is for my barbarian and she (wiz) sucks.
Reply Quote
Depends on my mood.

Right now, I would say.

Monk
WD
Barb

WD you can keep switching your builds around and always find a combo that isn't the same as yesterday that works. Same with the barb, you can tweak stuff and it still works.

I love the monk though.

I hate the wizard. I've been trying to motivate myself to beat inferno with this class for a while.
Reply Quote
View profile
For me, DH is most fun to play. But...well...you know...

So I play a monk instead.
Reply Quote
For me, DH is most fun to play. But...well...you know...

Same here.. I have tried building up my other characters, always get bored and go back to playing my DH. I keep hoping that patch comes that changes things.
Reply Quote
I started monk, but still not convinced like my barb. DH does look very cool, how expensive is it to actually gear it up compared to barbs (which are extremely expensive)...
Reply Quote
The cost of the barb gear was the reason I decided to go self-found on my barb...

The nice crossbows and nice 1-hand crossbows are CRAZY expensive.
Reply Quote
I think wizards are the most fun. However, my equipment for my wizard sucks, so I play a witch doctor.
Reply Quote
View profile
i think everyone here knows my favorite is the witch doctor by FAR
then monk
then demon hunter
then wizard
then barbarian

the reason it goes in this direction is I already have like 150 hours on the DH, wiz, and barb, and also....the wizard and barb are time sensitive ie wotb and archon or they hurt my wrist
Reply Quote
Love the witch dr. Its a tie between WD and Barb for me.
Reply Quote
I love my Wizard. To me, it just keeps becoming more and more exciting each day, and the incentive to keep finding upgrades never fades for him. I enjoyed playing all classes to 60, but I have to say Wizard is by far my favorite.
Reply Quote
Witch Doc.

Both the most diverse and fun.

PLUS...if you crawl into HC action Doc is the character of choice.
Reply Quote
Most fun?
1) Barbarian
2) DH
3) WD
4) Wizard
5) Monk
Reply Quote
Wiz seems like the most fun to play but I think if you had a godly enough monk, they'd be more fun. Unfortunately, it costs so much. Barbs are fun with certain builds, but the lack of fury sucks. Constantly having to maintain it. WD is fun as well, but again, another gold sink. Never really liked the DH but I think if you could spam cluster arrow, that'd be a blast.
Reply Quote
LoL I like the opinions, to many and different. I guess its just a matter of personal choice.

Right now am between starting a DH and a WD! am kinda getting tired of my monk...
Reply Quote
WD
Wizard
DH
Barb
Monk (might get better at level 60 not sure yet but hate it so far)
Edited by Theboss#1990 on 5/20/2013 10:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Monk hands down. So many options available. I'm not pigeonholed into a one or two builds just to be effective.
Reply Quote
WD
Wizard
Monk
Barb
DH

However... my WD is has maxed MF, so I rarely play it anymore. I don't see the point in playing it when there's nowhere to progress to. Hence I mostly play my Wizard and Monk nowadays.
Reply Quote
Probably barb because its just so lol godmode. But wizards are the same way.

Monks are a beautiful thing but so underpowered compared to the others, I would say the same thing for DH as well. Both dex classes are extremely lacking.

They need a way to attack while moving like barbs(don't say tempest rush its a sick joke at high mp lvls)
Reply Quote
I've just made a ridiculously fun 'summon' build for my WD;

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DamienJohn-1321/hero/33000070

It's wearing as many summon proc legendaries as possible and the build is using all pet skills, it's obviously not really viable for anything but it could probably work if I replaced the Murlocket and upgraded any other gear I could like the chest.

I play public games and watch in delight as other players just stop and stare. Also, the grin reaper easily has the coolest proc I've seen, it turns my WD into a skeleton with 2 henchmen, I love it!

Otherwise I enjoy my monk which I've worked pretty hard on, just cracked top 1000 monks worldwide and top 400 on US servers! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]