Diablo® III

Error 31075

Can't access the AH?.....
Reply Quote
no, wait for a while, I can access it now, awhile ago it was really buggy.

but it seems too many people are excited to use Auction house right now.

wait for a bit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
read the update. this may happen due to the flood of people logging on to to AH give it a min
Reply Quote
Same thing here... Just got off work and unable to get my $$ finally
Reply Quote
Its now working ;)
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Ashylary
read the update. this may happen due to the flood of people logging on to to AH give it a min

I did read the update. She obviously edited the update (in italics) after I had already posted this thread...
Reply Quote
op, likely frozen account - under review, for fraudulent activities?
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 08:33 PMPosted by PowerCosmic
op, likely frozen account - under review, for fraudulent activities?

Lol, not quite. All reviews are done and over, they posted it themselves. I can get into the AH now, just seems that gems are still can't be purchased atm... Strange... Bunch of other people say so as well..
Reply Quote
Community Manager

I was referring to something slightly different in my post (grayed-out button), but the scenarios are very similar.

I spoke with our engineers and confirmed that "Error 31075" indicates that the game is attempting to limit traffic to the auction house. The auction house is up, but it's just under heavy load at the moment.

I did read the update. She obviously edited the update (in italics) after I had already posted this thread...

Nope! But I will go back and update it now to also state "Error 31075" so it's more clear.
Edited by Lylirra on 5/10/2013 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm actually getting the "you cannot use this feature until payment blah blah blah blah". I paid for the game nearly a month ago and just now I can't use the AH.
Reply Quote
Would be nice if there was a sticky page in the forums that had an error cross reference.

"Error 31075" causes rage when I don't know what it means.

If I could hit the forum and read that
Error 31075 = Cincinnati '79 Who concert
I would know there isn't enough room to get in and I'll wait a few

By the way what the hell is error 3009?

Edit: Hey look at that there is a sticky page

Edit: that hasn't been updated since product launch. Nice.
Edited by Manix#1832 on 5/10/2013 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The game is now so unstable I cannot stay logged in more than two minutes. Very frustrating. Lose connection with server it tells me with multiple error codes as to why.
Reply Quote
well what about when i bid on an item, and it says it was too low to be the winning bid. but when i search for the item again, its new bid price is the amount that I bid, even when i put in random numbers.
Reply Quote
Fianlly Ah back up, can get back to playing diablo 3 the way it was meant to be, time to get some good drops and enjoy the game again.
Reply Quote
My little brother is getting this same thing I'm actually getting the "you cannot use this feature until payment blah blah blah blah". I paid for the game nearly a month ago and just now I can't use the AH.
Edited by AloneForeveR#1250 on 5/11/2013 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I get the same : You cannot use this feature until payment... This is frustrating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]