Diablo® III

PC - bracers 117 dex, 168 vit, 68 AR, 49 LR

Bracers
Dex - 117
Vit - 168
All Resist - 68
Lightning Resist - 49
Int - 98

Can't find anything similar on the AH that doesn't seem absolutely absurdly priced. Thanks!
Reply Quote
TBH you cant find something similar cause no one would want them

To have any value you need pretty much need all three of these, attack speed crit chance and crit damage

Those glove dont have any of those stats so I wouldnt expect them to sell for more than the vendor price if at all

Now if you had the three things I listed and the dex vit and a resist you could be talking a nice chunk of change depending on the stats rolled
Reply Quote
Bumbly, Vance said they are bracers. : )

Vance, those are some nice defensive bracers, but they lack crit chance and crafted bracers can roll nearly 3x the dex. I doubt you'll get much for them.
Reply Quote
Alright cool - that's pretty much what I thought. I'm going to hold them in my bank for a bit before I ditch them - if anyone wants them for free that will actually use them feel free to message me in game.
Reply Quote
Why did I read gloves Duh moment its been a long day

Vance, those are some nice defensive bracers, but they lack crit chance and crafted bracers can roll nearly 3x the dex. I doubt you'll get much for them.

Treleth is correct here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]