Diablo® III

exp/hour ranking of areas + best exp route(s)

You should put all of this in a Google Docs spreadsheet so you can share it and the table formatting stays. Just a suggestion.
Reply Quote
Decaying crypts in A1 is best place to level that I have seen. If it spawns in a game clean it out :) I am wondering about other side dungeons in act 2 and 3. Frozen Caves in a3 is pretty good.
Reply Quote
I dunno Isnt like 5-10 runs a freakin tiny sample size to determine a routes effectiveness? I mean it is way better than anecdotal evidence but ive run this setup dozens of time and the fact that some of the champions such as the fallen shamans can pop with nasty affixs or in the wrong spots leads me to believe that over the course of leveling a toon to P100 a route in act one is really better. But i dunno i havent gone over the entirety of the whole post and i see many requests for act 2 in looking for group (Mainly for Essences from what ive seen). I wanna know sonce this posts inception what is the most desirable act to run for solo for P levels? I have a mentality from like almost 1.5 yr ago since that is when i last played seriously?
Reply Quote
View profile
Can someone add me and show me the act 2 route? I dont even know where most of these places are.
Reply Quote
yah aimless I'll show yee if no one has
henry#1793, i got very used to this route leveling my barb
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for the offer Henry but zylog ran me through. Nice run. Gained 10 paragon last night. One question I have is which act two quest do we start at to get VOTA portal after finding?
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Aimless
Thanks for the offer Henry but zylog ran me through. Nice run. Gained 10 paragon last night. One question I have is which act two quest do we start at to get VOTA portal after finding?
Pick the Black Soulstone > Realm of Shadow. You can just pick the first black soulstone for normal VOTA runs, but picking realm of shadow will also give you the waypoint to the archives which you can use to run storm halls.
Reply Quote
10/06/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Aimless
Gained 10 paragon last night.

nice barb Aims! If you want in on crypt runs give me a holler!! They're fast and blast :-)
we have good, solid guys all around...
Reply Quote
View profile
10/07/2013 03:03 AMPosted by DethAxe
Gained 10 paragon last night.

nice barb Aims! If you want in on crypt runs give me a holler!! They're fast and blast :-)
we have good, solid guys all around...

Thanks man DPS is a little low but I'm invulnerable with 720 AR --15% melee and 20 % dodge. I feel I need 300K unbuffed to do MP10 fast. Dont wanna hold y'all back.
Reply Quote
WTF, no way man, hell I die on these and I start 'em, no worry!! You do decent DPS and it's freaking fun as hell w/ 4 guys. Just add me, I'm heading back to work so I won't have much time, but I can give you my main contacts in-game sometime.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
In my experience so far, the best way to get XP is to get four players together, each of them start an Act I game, with a ww sprint barb or TR monk or tele wiz or some other class that is set up to move around quickly. Each player goes directly to FOM and sees if the decaying crypt has spawned and tries his best not to kill too many enemies. Whoever finds a crypt first rushes through level 1, procing the spewers but again killing as few enemies as possible, and then does town portal back to tristram from level 2. Invite the other three (switching to a more DPS class/build if necessary). The team of 4 now goes to the festering woods to get three stacks (or more, depending) as quickly as possible. The player who still has his TP in level 2 of the decaying crypt goes there, the other three take his banner. Open the chest, that's 4NV, kill the zombies to complete the quest, that's 5NV and then clear in this order:

level 2 decaying crypt -> level 1 decaying crypt -> FOM. Restart. A friend of mine went from para 48 to 60 in like 10 hours. I haven't done the level of mathematical analysis as the OP on this thread, but it's a crazy good run at MP10.
Edited by hal8999#1873 on 10/7/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
NEED MORE.. PEEPS! Anyone out there who still does VSORCS on a daily basis?
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/30/2013 03:53 AMPosted by KevShien

Hey Kev, I don't suppose monks can function in your VSORCS run can they? I was briefly discussing it with Chaz and it sounds like a very barb-oriented thing.
10/30/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Druin

Hey Kev, I don't suppose monks can function in your VSORCS run can they? I was briefly discussing it with Chaz and it sounds like a very barb-oriented thing.

Chaz actually thinks 3 barbs + 1 monk is the best for VSORCS
Reply Quote
View profile
Nyan thinks that WE AREN'T SEXY ENOUGH.
Reply Quote
10/30/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Druin

They can, but you gotta go Dashing Strike with pure support gears to keep up and constantly C.Strike. Wanna try?
Reply Quote
this is awesome thanks a lot for this!
Reply Quote
thanks a lot for this post was farming fields of misery guess i will change that now :D
Reply Quote
looking to get back into farming to gear up the other classes in prep for RoS

anyone want to show me the ropes and team up for some farming?

ive got like 52k hp and 220k dps before buffs, can solo mp10 keep depths 2 at least ^^
Edited by Sigh#1856 on 12/3/2013 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone doing VSORCS runs feel free to add me, I'll join. I'm sick of crypt runs.

Orz#1231
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]