05/15/2013 12:15 PMPosted by RavlaorBtw, I'll be doing some runs on act II today Nubtro. What path do you want me to record the elite density?
Just whichever of the areas you run, try to keep track of how many elite packs you engaged in each. But only if you feel like it. We´re mostly interested in the Unknown Depths and Storm Halls.
Hmmm... Still a bit sad how far off it is from the 270ish M/hr I got on the PTR with the unnerfed (except weeping hollow) Act 1. Mind you that was zone without the 25% anniversary bonus.
Do you have any data on the randomly spawned dungeons in the static zones?
Oasis - Ancient cave, Flooded Cave, Mysterious Cave
Desolate Sands - Cave of Burrowing Horror, Vile Cavern
Also when you did the UHORCAS did you go through the waterlogged passage to the aquaducts or go backwards through the ancient path? If you went with the former did you go from the ancient path directly to the desolate sands?
1. You should easily break 200m with your damage output. I believe I can break 200 if I leave elite packs be after the 5th. That is more than enough. This exp gain is still nuts.
2. By the way if I tried an A1 run, which areas (what route) would you recommend? I just did one, but it was probably suboptimal (Festering->Hollow->Misery->Agony2->Agony1) plus I died three times.
149,369,382/210,240,000-22:01:30 -> after finishing Agony 2 +94,289,611 / 32 min
157,015,993/210,240,000-22:05:00 -> after an additional (but only half clear) Agony 1 run
+101,936,222/+2105 kills / 35.5 min (13 elites)
176.8m/hour up to Agony 2 finish, 172.3m/hour if I take Agony 1 also into account. Pretty good for a first run, actually.
3. By the way is it just me or did they stealth buff the flowers from Trees? I remember them having a relatively long fuse time but now they seem to activate upon contact (something like spike trap). That was one of the deaths. The other was from Berserker champs...thought I was outta range :) third one was from Hulk champs (reflect damage, nightmarish, health link) as my WotB just ran out.
4. I entered the Flooded Cave (iirc) today out of curiosity...it was basically empty. But even if one of the random areas you listed were full with monsters, they spawn monster families that were nerfed. One of the reasons why you should not enter any Sands dungeons is because they give crap exp (hint: spiders, fiends). In my PTR tests, Betrayer was among the top areas now it´s below average. But I´ll be on the lookout for them and check how (bad) they are.
5. In that particular run, I went through the empty passage because WotB just ran out. I tehn used the waypoint outside (ancient path is empty). Otherwise I´d suggest doing Sands first and finish up the whole run with Aqueducts, I guess.
05/15/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Pri...that being said...you should really consider changing your tag to NOOBtro...has a nice ring to it. ;P
Nub is actually from noob..only elites may call themselves that haha. The more you know the more there is to learn.
Yeah and I´m used to tl;dr reactions and the likes :)