Diablo® III

Every crafted shoulders drops my EhP

View profile
a lot!

Will keep trying... :)

Just sharing, continue... XD
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 5/15/2013 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe you should invite Haedrig over for breakfast to butter him up for some good rolls.

Just a suggestion :P
Reply Quote
shouldn't have killed his wife.
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 09:00 AMPosted by snowybell
shouldn't have killed his wife.

He asked for it...no changing your mind afterwards. Nuff said
Reply Quote
stop crafting shoulders. i know that shoulders are lowest on my prioritiy list, as my EHP & mitigation in my shoulders are too important for me to give up for a little DPS.

Work on amulets, gloves and bracers for the biggest potential bang-for-buck.
Reply Quote
View profile
Maybe you should invite Haedrig over for breakfast to butter him up for some good rolls.

Not sure if I can trust any advice you give...you could under the charms of one who quits then doesn't...

lolololol
Reply Quote

Not sure if I can trust any advice you give...you could under the charms of one who quits then doesn't...

lolololol

Hey I'm my own man here. Gotta run the wife is coming back
Reply Quote
View profile
stop crafting shoulders. i know that shoulders are lowest on my prioritiy list, as my EHP & mitigation in my shoulders are too important for me to give up for a little DPS.

Work on amulets, gloves and bracers for the biggest potential bang-for-buck.

They are not really my top priority either, but when I craft I craft everything I have.
Starting with
  • As many bracers as I can
  • As many gloves as I can
  • As many amulets as I can
  • As many shoulders as I can
  • out of the dozens and dozens of crafts so far, shoulders are actually giving me biggest HP and DPS increase but at the cost of armor and resits. I know, I know; A good glove/bracer/amulet good roll would be better than the average shoulder roll....

But as I said, for no strategic or good reason, I craft everything I have all at once :)
    Reply Quote
    05/15/2013 09:09 AMPosted by KamelJabber
    But as I said, for no strategic or good reason, I craft everything I have all at once :)

I know my numbers are not necessarily accurate, but consider what I put together in this post in your crafting decisions...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8517952016?page=1#3
    Reply Quote
    I dont craft with any regular thought in mind. I just get bored and say "Hey what can I make right now"

Usually its shoulders bracers or chest armor. I rarely try gloves or amulets.
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    05/15/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Nameless

I know my numbers are not necessarily accurate, but consider what I put together in this post in your crafting decisions...

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8517952016?page=1#3

You can also find that in the sticky above.
    Reply Quote
    Dual resist VW with decent Vit roll is very hard to beat, EHP-wise. But then again, you already have very decent gears in all craft-able slots, so I guess you have to throw your DEs somewhere, hoping for an upgrade roll.

Shoulders may be as good a bet as any other slot, however you may want to consider trying for a chest piece somewhere down the road. You don't seem to care about BT's 2 pc set bonus, so you have a good shot at upgrade there.
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    y not gloves?
    those gloves u got seem to be lackin some dps
    admittedly gloves are a huge crap shoot, but the potential gains could be huge
    Reply Quote
    craft gloves only took me 1100 tries to get mine!! :D
    Reply Quote
    alot!

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html
    Reply Quote
    Out of curiosity, do monks ever roll Vit shoulders? Most all barbs roll Vit b/c the combined strength/vitality ceiling is higher than Str. shoulders. Is it different with Dex?
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    Dual resist VW with decent Vit roll is very hard to beat, EHP-wise. But then again, you already have very decent gears in all craft-able slots, so I guess you have to throw your DEs somewhere, hoping for an upgrade roll.

Shoulders may be as good a bet as any other slot, however you may want to consider trying for a chest piece somewhere down the road. You don't seem to care about BT's 2 pc set bonus, so you have a good shot at upgrade there.

thanks!

For a while I had a BT belt also, just recently swapped to WH. That is why I wanted a WH with 100 vit, I got 97, yipee.
    I searched for chest yesterday, my criteria was 150 dex, 150 vit, +70 Resists (high natural armor or + armor). Never thought about crafting chests, hmmmm.
    Laurelynd we are on exactly the same page. Throw my DE's at all of it and see what happens.

I do try for gloves, I craft all of what I have all at once, gloves are part of that. My thought was I could get a lucky upgrade in any thing I craft, so I craft a little of every piece and hope.
    EVERYONE keeps telling me that my gloves are weaksauce ;(, but I don't know what to do about it.
    It's going to take a LOT of crafting or luck to roll a good pair of gloves. Also they are mad expensive on the AH, because of that, they are a low priority for me.

@KYRA...wow!!!
    Reply Quote
    05/15/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Taco5
    Out of curiosity, do monks ever roll Vit shoulders? Most all barbs roll Vit b/c the combined strength/vitality ceiling is higher than Str. shoulders. Is it different with Dex?

Str can roll higher on shoulders than Dex can. That's why a barb rolls vit.

Since dex and vit roll the same on shoulders, it doesn't matter which you pick.
    Reply Quote
    I've spent about 600-700m crafting various items
    for my monk the only thing that has come close
    to my current gear was a set of shoulders that gave
    me 1400 damage at a cost of about 150 armor and
    40 res. ironically they were the 1st ones I crafted.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]