Diablo® III

Suspended for 24 hours.

Dim Sum = win and HK got the best this mudball has to offer!

Cheers,
CC-

Ha, everytime I go back to HK with my parents we eat Dim Sum for breakfast.. lunch... dinner. Maybe mix a 火鍋 or two.

Oh, Cantonese food is one of the best food in the World especially HK. You can't find anywhere Dim Sum is better than HK. Are you HK guy? Your son is really smart and have mixed handsome face.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/17/2013 4:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
what do you call a Chinese person flying a plane?

... a pilot. you bunch of racists.

hahaha
Reply Quote
Who are "you bunch of racists"?
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/17/2013 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not sure why, but this thread reminded me of a South Park eps where Cartman and Butters go into a chinese restaurant and start acting like they are chinese to divulge the "chinese plan to take over America." Pretty funny stuff..
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Tsukuyomi
I'm not sure why, but this thread reminded me of a South Park eps where Cartman and Butters go into a chinese restaurant and start acting like they are chinese to divulge the "chinese plan to take over America." Pretty funny stuff..

Oh, How come "Chinese plan to take over America"? What i know D3 offers a monk forum for any players to share about their game experience. Sorry I don't really understand any political stuffs.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/17/2013 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 04:46 AMPosted by ManUnited
Oh, Cantonese food is one of the best food in the World especially HK. You can't find anywhere Dim Sum is better than HK. Are you HK guy? Your son is really smart and have mixed handsome face.

Yep, half HK, making my son quarter HK!

Nothing wrong with a racist thread, I think ill start one in general and see how long it takes to get locked!
Reply Quote
View profile

Ha, everytime I go back to HK with my parents we eat Dim Sum for breakfast.. lunch... dinner. Maybe mix a 火鍋 or two.

I'm not Chinese but my wife is so we make it out to Asia on a regular basis. Love the food out there.

Also I am with Davlok on this, America has become to PC it's like no one can take a joke anymore and everybody gets butt hurt all the time. It's like living in a protective bubble, once you get out everything is harmful to you. We need to build immunity again for the love of a higher being/entity. Haha you like that PC rant. :)

Cheers fellas,
CC-
Reply Quote
lol, this guy gets suspended for having some beef with a chinese guy,
while my Na.zi philosophy gets away with everything,
I think I might have been reported a few times, nothing happened, rofl.
Reply Quote

Dude, most moderation everywhere is loosely enforced and arbitrary. I took a day trip to Disney for complaing about Owls.

Owls.

(Ok, really for complaining about my post about Owls being removed. Still: Owls)
Reply Quote
interesting.
If by "Owls" you mean Hooters, then it'd make more sense.
but I can't see what's there to complain about those owls... ;>
Reply Quote

I'm not Chinese but my wife is so we make it out to Asia on a regular basis. Love the food out there.

Also I am with Davlok on this, America has become to PC it's like no one can take a joke anymore and everybody gets butt hurt all the time. It's like living in a protective bubble, once you get out everything is harmful to you. We need to build immunity again for the love of a higher being/entity. Haha you like that PC rant. :)

Cheers fellas,
CC-

Actually, I don't really care too much other players comments. I treat D3 just a PC game and this forum just for sharing game experience. It is pretty funny, sometimes I saw players put some serious words in the forum. I don't get hurt actually, but I feel that like a funny story. :D
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/17/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Dude, most moderation everywhere is loosely enforced and arbitrary. I took a day trip to Disney for complaing about Owls.

Owls.

(Ok, really for complaining about my post about Owls being removed. Still: Owls)

I remember this!
Reply Quote
LOL it's not racist if your trashing your own race.. =)
Reply Quote
05/18/2013 01:25 AMPosted by EarlyD3Buyer
LOL it's not racist if your trashing your own race.. =)

Still gets my threads deleted! lol >_<
Reply Quote
lol, suprised this thread is still here.

Countfury, I wasn't able to wish you a happy birthday so happy late birthday brother. I figured you were alot older than myself, but you're a baby!
Reply Quote
View profile
I guess I should stop calling people crackers. But I'm not sure how else to classify them when they're really crunchy and are made from wheat...
Reply Quote
05/18/2013 01:59 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
I guess I should stop calling people crackers. But I'm not sure how else to classify them when they're really crunchy and are made from wheat...

I'm married to one. I'm a fine aged asian duck egg to her salty ritz cracker.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]