Diablo® III

Feel like i am stuck

Bought an ef with life steal a wkl with ls and a decent witching hour. My paper dps went stayed about the same. I feel like i have decent stats on most of my gear. Not really sure where to go next gear wise Probaly a new ammy and i will keep trying to craft better bracers and gloves. Any other advice is most welcome. was late for work so did not log out thus the new gear not showing up.
Reply Quote
so depends on what you're trying to accomplish with your character, looks like a really nice speedy build, i would try a nice amethyst in the helm if you're looking for better survival. but if you're trying to level up quickly then thats fine, but for more dps? i'd suggest better rings, and craft a nice amulet for yourself.
Reply Quote
I'd buy gloves and focus on crafting a new ammy... Then I'd look into a new nats ring with CC
Reply Quote
So finally home from work and relogged so profile is updated. As for the feeling lost part let me clarify a little farther. Right now i am just grinding out xp MP8 is pretty smooth for the most part. Just feel lost for my paper dps i Mean i know i do not have the best gear but i feel as though it is fairly decent. Ant yet my dps still show being what i feel is pretty low. And thank you for the tips they are most welcome.
Reply Quote
Don't have any advice to offer myself, but lol @ that amulet's bleed proc. WTB better item procs in 1.0.9...
Reply Quote
lol yeah
Reply Quote
View profile
in a moment and you can't get out of it?
you've got to get yourself together man...

good luck!
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 5/16/2013 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]