Diablo® III

how much does no socket affect the price of a

i just found a wkl, has 2.6 life steal, the typical amount of dex/cd/and regular dmg as a lot of other people's. it didnt roll any vit and doesnt have a socket...... what do you guys think i could get for it..... or should i keep it based on how lowly my character looks now lol?
sorry i dont have all the other numbers on the thing but basically, look at your wkl, take away the socket. let me know what ya's think
Reply Quote
Depends ALOT on the 6/25 Aspect as well.

If your WKL rolls 5/17, then brim it or 600'ish DPS , brim it,

To be any good, it's gotta roll at Least a minimun of 900 'ish DPS with 6% & 25% and YES an OS is almost a deal breaker if it doesn't have one in it.

I have one with just CHD + OS if you wanna see,

-Ach
Reply Quote
A typical WKL does not have CD%
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/won-khim-lau

Yours most likely rolled CD%+LS%. What's the stats?
Reply Quote
with 6% & 25%

If you found a 900dps 5%/24% LS%+OS please do not brim. Give me and I'll give you 100brimstone in return ;D
Reply Quote
A typical WKL does not have CD%
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/won-khim-lau

Yours most likely rolled CD%+LS%. What's the stats?

If your talking to me, click on my profile to see the WKL,

-Ach
Reply Quote
890 dmg, if i recall, and unless i'm losing my mind here at work at 4:30 am cd is over 50%. 22% lightning skill increase. dex..... unsure and no damned socket, could made me some frigging money for sure
Reply Quote
how much is 100 bims worth lol. i'm a very poor player haha
Reply Quote
with 6% & 25%

If you found a 900dps 5%/24% LS%+OS please do not brim. Give me and I'll give you 100brimstone in return ;D

200brimstones
Reply Quote
Oh no baggins, don't start this XD
Reply Quote
lol, come on guys dont take advantage of a guy who's only put in 220 hours of game time and doesnt know crap about pricing :)
Reply Quote
05/13/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Daliwoo
890 dmg, if i recall, and unless i'm losing my mind here at work at 4:30 am cd is over 50%. 22% lightning skill increase. dex..... unsure and no damned socket, could made me some frigging money for sure

Don't worry, yours are still decent enough. Don't rush sell. maybe put a search in AH to see what near you had bidding on it.

I was just being sarcastic to Acheron :)
Reply Quote
am I still current offer at 200brims :)
Reply Quote
lol brims do me no good, i need gold!!!! and btw i love the monk community.
Reply Quote
actually heres another question, what the heck is everyone else doing up at 4am? eastern standard time?
Reply Quote
200brims and 200gold ;)

edit its 7.38pm in australia
Edited by baggins#6187 on 5/13/2013 2:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
iyiyiy, throw a cherry on top and you got me
Reply Quote
ah the outback, you're a world away man!
Reply Quote
anyways i'm gonna check out my wkl's specs when i get home and i'll update it for you guys. i hope i can get something for it, i have like 2 million gold right now.......

its harder than times in 29' for those peeps who didnt get to scalp cuz they were busy play 1.0.8 haha
Reply Quote
well if you could give me a ball park what would you guys say, 10 mil, 50 mil? trash bin? lol
Reply Quote
no crit dmg.... :(....... 3pct life steal... 20% and 5%, no socket...... yea i know it sucks, dmg is at like 846.
if i find anything else i'll post how bad it is again! found a decent two socketed manticore but the bastard rolled intelligence instead of dex.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]