Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. It has been a bit busy on my end. With that said, as I look at your profile, there are so many pieces that could be switched up. General principles that I follow when gearing are found in both my first guide and this one and I will repeat here:
First thank you for taking time to give such detailed advice on each part. I will try to add/ask on each part
(1) You have really high EHP, especially when equipping an SoJ! Unfortunately, most of it comes from vit and not from mitigation, which compromises your ability to gain back life via LS, since each Hp you get back is less effective
(1) This is something I worked backward. I used to have higher MIT(mostly via poison resist).
I was using d3up and I saw VIT raised my EHP but just recently realized that LS is more effective with more migration than more VIT.
(2) When you pick up anything with resistances, it's important to max out on it as much as you can... you would generally find that when it comes to SR gear, the cost difference between 35 and 50 is not that much, but over a bunch pieces, that adds up to a lot... i'm looking at your WH in particular, but nats boots too.
Yeah that's what I picked up reading your 2nd guide(this one), I am trying to "snipe" better Nat's boots and WH which has higher resistantce, as well as vile ward and Inna's helmet without sacrificing offensive stat. Too bad it is hard to snipe since the 55+ SR filter really trim down the number of items.
(3) I understand you like ASPD, but when you look at max stat rolls, you may realize that there is more to gain in putting ChD in amulet rather than IAS -- it's because max IAS is 9% regardless of slot, whereas CHD maxes out at 100% on amulet, and only 50% on gloves, rings, witching hour. Your amulet is the first thing I'd switch out - you aren't getting very much DPS potential out of that slot, since you only have two DPS affixes in there (CHC and IAS, no ChD, dex, AD). If you are gonna buy or craft an amulet, aim for at least dex/chc/chd...
The reason for the Blackthorn as well as SOJ was because I was running MP10 uber with friends and I didn't want to die and be a burden. Blackthorn set bonus was just too good to pass up. That said another reason is probably because I don't have any good DPS amulet. (best one I got is DEX + AVG dmg + 10%cc but no cd). I will try to buy one since I don't think I'm at a point where I can "gamble" via crafting (tried quite a bit but didn't get anything decent). At least I could sell them back if I buy one.
(4) 2.6% LS looks a bit low... the closer you get it to 3% the better if you are doing DW... I'm not familiar with the EF/BS combo, but I think that it might be hard to get to high DPS with that combo right now.
I agree. I have been looking for a cheap way to get rare to replace either EF or BS.
EF replacement is hard to find due to DEX + IAS + CD it has. Only ones are the ones that has CD + OS + DEX + 1.40 + high damage which costs fortune.
BS could be easier to replace but BS also has 50CD + OS + DEX + LS but it is low DPS.
I may try Shenlong but I don't think it would be much more cost effective.
(5) the 86 vit roll on your inna's pants isn't that great. Consider getting a resist roll in there instead - it may drop your EHP, but it'll raise your mitigation, which will help your survivability in the long run
This is probably first upgrade that I could find pretty cheap. I will either go for 55+ poison or 55+ AR.
(6) At your DPS level, I'm really not sure if it's worth equipping an SoJ. A wailing host or unity ring will give you higher DPS, while a litany ring will give you much better mitigation. IMO, your overall DPS needs to be able to one-shot trash mobs in high MP levels before SoJ can be useful...
Same thing I have said above for the amulet(for uber). I do have some rare rings that does more DPS but not much.
That's my general feedback so far. Hit me up in game if you have questions.
Will do for sure :)
EDIT: What do you think about going BT pants(AR + extra VIT+DEX) + Lacuni(with CC around 4.5 + AR) instead of Inna's pants + Rare Bracer? This will allow me to keep my 100VIT BT set bonus and free my Amulet slot for a rare one.
CC (1 from Inna's + 1.5 from Bracer)
8% Element dmg (Inna's)
Dex (Less DEX(~150) from BT pants than Bracer + Inna combined ) => Nevermind if you count Inna's set bonus lost also it is not worth it anymore
LOH (from BT pants)
Depends(can't remember stat perfectly of my items)
AR (BT + Lacuni - Bracer double resist)
Life (BT(VIT) + BT(Life%) + BT set bonus(VIT)- Bracer(VIT) - Inna(VIT))
Probably not worth it for people with good crafted bracer but since I don't have one I think it may work