Diablo® III

PvP Best to worst classes

1. Witch Doctors. This class is dominating every class in pvp. With pets, Haunt, and crowd control. There kit is at best currently.

2. Barbarians. With a crowd control immunity, crazy bleed damage, and amazing defense. Barbs. are one crazy ape that are surely will drive you crazy.

3. Demon hunters. With many evade tactics and a great bleed damage (impale: chemical Burn). DH are hard to catch if you don't have the right gear or skills.

4. Monks. With insane burst damage and a immunity that has you asking wtf???. Monk are surely not to mess with. Yet has its down falls with spirit as well it feels like a hit and run class rather than a healer or tank.

5.Wizard. Ummmmm they hope to freaze you to death or get lucky with storm armor. Currently the Wizard kit is not very effective in PvP. With no high burst damage nor great bleed damage. It is currently the worst brawler in the game.

So comment or add you opinion on your top to worst pvp class.
Edited by lSeraphiml#1972 on 5/14/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im no expert but i think demon hunters are better then barbs
Reply Quote
WD at top, Wiz at bottom, everything in middle is rock paper scissors.

Generally, from what I have been noticing recently:

WD > All

Barb > DH > Monk > Barb

All > Wiz
Edited by Iria#1342 on 5/14/2013 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would say Witch doctor > Demon hunter > Barbarian > Monk > Wizard. Wizard just suck compared to other classes
Reply Quote
i would have to say that demon hunters are better than barb.
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 02:53 PMPosted by ICY
i would have to say that demon hunters are better than barb.

gear wise do a big part, escpially with rapid fire buff, it deal much more damage then impale.

but dh is easier to play in pvp, as it mechanic is easier, range, high dps, can invisible, run fast, fast resource regeneration, escpially now with brooding 2%

but wd is really......
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 08:51 PMPosted by MINIKONG
but wd is really......
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 09:57 PMPosted by arndawg
but wd is really......

ya serious, that can be harder to kill than a barb, and they can go invisible, wth,
haunt u behind the window, sure hit skill.
Reply Quote
Wind Druid > All class
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 08:12 AMPosted by MeeChaiYang
Wind Druid > All class

Hammerdin was definitely better
Reply Quote
I think we can all agree, wizards are the worst.
Reply Quote
I remember playing the D3 demo with a cool guy from Brazil and he asked me where was the damage figure for his lightning spell. So I tell him to press I and look for dps and he said "that's the melee damage from the 13.5 dps axe I'm wearing" so I tell him "that's your lightning dps" so he argues "are you serious? So when I toss on a 17.5 dps axe instead of a 13.5dps one, my lightning damage goes up?"...and I said yes!

Then of course, the guy was in denial and underwent rigurous testing you know, like if I tell you I'm the new president of the United States are you going to believe me? No...you'll go seek proof. So does the guy he goes seek proof, plays with some monsters outside, 20 minutes later he comes back "I think you're right...nice glitch! I hope they fix it"...you imagine that?! Even after he got proof that it was true he still could not believe it. The whole concept was so...stupid and idiotic that words could not accurately describe it.

Then you guys wonder why wizzard is worst, why rest is rock paper scissors...simply because you can't slice the cheeze in half with weapon dps and call it Diablo 3...it's retarded.
Reply Quote
I noticed something.

Myself included, PvP wizards have the most angry posts on this forum. It is because we had enough of being underpowered and no one is doing anything to help us.
Reply Quote
I noticed something.

Myself included, PvP wizards have the most angry posts on this forum. It is because we had enough of being underpowered and no one is doing anything to help us.

The whole game is a complete failure, I had 5B gold, 12 marquise gems and quit. Do not make the mistake to believe that when you'll farm this much things will change.

It's like driving a sheetty Toyota, you can argue all day about how it has zero emissions and how it was designed by the hard working manufacturers to provide an unforgettable driving experience. The car is just sheetty and no improvement will ever change the way it is.
Reply Quote
I just realized that Weasel765 already has expensive gear so unfortunatly, like with myself, he went all the way into the dead end with top gear and marquise, nice gear really. It's sad imo, the sooner you quit the better with this kind of thing so that you don't have much to lose. When you quit like me after getting 5B gold and 12 marquise it feels like a loss.

This was my char back when my hopes were still up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vsNAfNr_M

Only the weapon was worth 2B...
Edited by Jester#1853 on 5/17/2013 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Jester

I almost rage quitted the game all together after a really nasty brawl where my class's flaws were exploited. I started to play SC2 after I left and I use to play WoW before D3 come out; from my forays I learned how poorly decisions about this game's design was made. Playing other blizz games really makes this game's inferiorities stand out.

When things lag in SC2, your units do not take damage while you can not give them commands. When the game lags up in D3, your opponent can kill you. I automatically lose most of my first 2 rounds due to animations from other classes, while I can't move, they kill me.

In WoW, rogues can be damaged while in stealth and if they attack, the rouge becomes visible. In D3 the DH can be permanently cloaked with the right gear and they are invulnerable while cloaked. So you can not kill them as a wizard, unless you get lucky with storm armor, because their burst damage will beat your channeling every time. Further more, all classes have the opportunity in WoW to break fear. I understand that they tried to work this concept into the wizard's personality , she is a craven scholar. However, this has created a weakness that has been excessively exploited during PvP. Moreover, your character doing things that you are not commanding them to do is a rage inspiring aspect all of games. Not being able to break this universal rage causing aspect is creating a situation that is almost unplayable.

Unlike other companies, blizz always makes things right after they made mistakes. However, these redresses take time and this exceedingly long process is the only way their games are able to meet, what they call, the blizzard standard. I am going to remain patient as long as they intend to correct high casting cost skills (such as meteor burst damage), character class equality, and above all, the PvP system.
Edited by Weasel765#1161 on 6/18/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have had some time to cool down and I have to say, I feel bad about the last post I made.

I have had more fun with this game then any other blizzard game, and blizz did a good job making D3. However, this game has more flaws then any other blizzard game so I do not feel bad enough to delete the last post.
Reply Quote
Diablo 2 is superior in every way to Diablo 3 except for the Auction House.
Reply Quote
Wizards are suck! It is the most expensive class but the worst in PvP. What a fair game!!! Very disappoint!
Reply Quote
Something I noticed with novice PvP wizards is that they try to perm-freeze their opponents with a cm/ww build. I am not making this up, they actually do not recognize the difference between PvP and PvE and think that players will react like monsters.

No one is going to be stupid enough to sit there and let you perm-freeze them, so please wizards, do not embarrass our class by trying to do this during a brawl. Furthermore, explosive blast triggers illusionist, so even if you do get the wind up needed to perm-freeze you also give us a means to escape it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]