Diablo® III

PvP Best to worst classes

Most likely the wiz will go tell the Wd he is a hacker gets reported nothing happens
Then the wiz thinks he is the better than everyone because that is is only class

True story bro
Edited by CJBoy#1126 on 5/20/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Something I noticed with novice PvP wizards is that they try to perm-freeze their opponents with a cm/ww build. I am not making this up, they actually do not recognize the difference between PvP and PvE and think that players will react like monsters.

No one is going to be stupid enough to sit there and let you perm-freeze them, so please wizards, do not embarrass our class by trying to do this during a brawl. Furthermore, explosive blast triggers illusionist, so even if you do get the wind up needed to perm-freeze you also give us a means to escape it.

yes I saw a lot of wizard trying to perma freeze my dh also.....
but they find that actually I can press smoke screen, but they still wanted freeze me...
Reply Quote
I posted this same chart on the wizard forum when we discussed how dprog should account for class imbalances when they give their PvP dummy score.

Other classes are equal to a 200 k dps wizard with 100 k hp when they have the following stats:

Class dps (k) hp (k)
Barb----130-----90
WD------90------35
DH------90-------44
monk---80-------76
Reply Quote
View profile
WD are the biggest joke i have seen in any pvp game ever, even more so then WOW'S hunter stampide...

srsrly chicken for 5secs, dose not break on dmge....WOTB dose nothing, out of chicken straight in to 3sec vanish then after that just in time for another chicken..lmao, all this while spaming haunt, an attack that go's all over the map and homes in on people...LOL
Reply Quote
I posted this same chart on the wizard forum when we discussed how dprog should account for class imbalances when they give their PvP dummy score.

Other classes are equal to a 200 k dps wizard with 100 k hp when they have the following stats:

Class dps (k) hp (k)
Barb----130-----90
WD------90------35
DH------90-------44
monk---80-------76

Nah... Wizs are not too bad like this. With 174k dps wizard, 70k hp, i can kill a lot of barb, monk, dh. It compares to:

Class------dps------hp
Barb----80-----110k
WD-----140----60k
DH-----200----50k
Monk----120----70k
Edited by ElizaXVIII#1135 on 5/23/2013 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Class dps (k) hp (k)
Barb----130-----90
WD------90------35
DH------90-------44
monk---80-------76

Nah... Wizs are not too bad like this. With 174k dps wizard, 70k hp, i can kill a lot of barb, monk, dh. It compares to:

Class------dps------hp
Barb----80-----110k
WD-----140----60k
DH-----200----50k
Monk----120----70k

ya but usually good player don't use wizard, in pvp as it is like playing with handicapped.
usually I am very impressed when the wizard win a more than 3 rounds when playing a 1v1 best of 10 round macth.
even thou the wizard out gear the dh wd or monk a lot, I still think the wizard is skill!
just so hard with wizard, when 1.08 hit life with dh rapid fire buff, mirror image get @*@@###@ with the rapid fire
Reply Quote
wiz suck baallzz
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Kiwanuka
Wind Druid > All class

Hammerdin was definitely better

pre-nerf Auradin > All
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dh's are better then barbs
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
its plain silly how good dh's and wd's are
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i would put dh's better then barbs, hands down
Reply Quote
View profile
How about give us Teleport with 3 second CD instead of 16?
Still cant really abuse, and they could actually try to kite in PvP.
Reply Quote
Still cant really abuse, and they could actually try to kite in PvP.

LOL. For Christmas, I want Santa Claus to be real.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Templar

Hammerdin was definitely better

pre-nerf Auradin > All

Nah, anyone with a brain kept a full resist/sorb set in their stash for auradins. It was possible to reach a point where each tick of the aura healed you completely to full health.
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 12:22 AMPosted by Diablo2PVPER

Actually great idea!
Reply Quote

pre-nerf Auradin > All

Nah, anyone with a brain kept a full resist/sorb set in their stash for auradins. It was possible to reach a point where each tick of the aura healed you completely to full health.

Everyone knows BVC > *
Reply Quote
Class------dps------hp
Barb----80-----110k
WD-----140----60k
DH-----200----50k
Monk----120----70k

After fighting outside of my PvP circle and doing more pub games, I agree that these numbers are better than the ones from my last post.
Reply Quote
Class------dps------hp
Barb----80-----110k
WD-----140----60k
DH-----200----50k
Monk----120----70k

After fighting outside of my PvP circle and doing more pub games, I agree that these numbers are better than the ones from my last post.

Yeah, that's true. Even Wizs have a lot of disadvantage compare to other classes. But you still can win if you are skillful. I mean, you need to know when to attack and when to retreat from assault.
Reply Quote
cant do 3 secs cause of oculous, maybe 6-8 secs thou
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]