Diablo® III

Thanks Blizzard!

Just saying thanks for the extra experience and magic finding!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thank you for playing Diablo III! For those of you who don’t know, there's an anniversary buff that all players are currently receiving to their experience and magic find. Here is a small quote with some more info on it, and here's where you can read the rest of the blog .

The buff is only available while logged in to the game, but it will apply to all characters as well as stack with other similar bonuses -- the +EXP bonus will stack multiplicatively and the Magic Find bonus will stack above the 300% cap!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
I like the buff, but I'd like it even more if that buff icon was put in permanently. Seriously, a gold icon decaying on a gold background = really irritating to try and visually ascertain at a glance. Of course there are some icons that are worse than others like the War Cry icon which actually fades as it nears completion making it impossible to even see it.
Reply Quote
The buff is only available while logged in to the game

What do you mean by that? How else would anyone get the buff?
Reply Quote
so i say happy anny and get nothing and this guy breaks the forum tos and gets a blue comment? perspective
Edited by Conrad#1956 on 5/15/2013 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Ketchup
The buff is only available while logged in to the game

It means you log out of the forums, you wont get it here XD

Seriously, i find it funny, too.

Probably it meant is you dont necessarily do anything extra, just plug and play and get the bonus.
Edited by Xuu#6972 on 5/15/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+1, thanks blizz!! Complainers will always complain :p
Reply Quote
My net is capped for the next 2 days, cant play.... T_T
Reply Quote
Thank you for playing Diablo III! For those of you who don’t know, there's an anniversary buff that all players are currently receiving to their experience and magic find. Here is a small quote with some more info on it, and [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9691896/"]here's[/url] where you can read the rest of the blog .

The buff is only available while logged in to the game, but it will apply to all characters as well as stack with other similar bonuses -- the +EXP bonus will stack multiplicatively and the Magic Find bonus will stack above the 300% cap!

ive done 4x act 1 full runs MP8 para 100 barb and no Legendary lol.

RNG is RNG.... :( cant you make it drop Echoing Furys for me today :)
Edited by Bertross#6933 on 5/15/2013 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Happy Anniversary I love this game, sadly I got to go to work now how long will the buff be around for, does anybody know?
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Xuu

It means you log out of the forums, you wont get it here XD

Seriously, i find it funny, too.

Probably it meant is you dont necessarily do anything extra, just plug and play and get the bonus.

Ok that makes sense. The way they word is kind of confusing.
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Kaiwairua
Happy Anniversary I love this game, sadly I got to go to work now how long will the buff be around for, does anybody know?

15th - 21st may. You got time mate.
Reply Quote
View profile
what exactly is the buff to magic find and exp? anyone know how much?
Reply Quote
View profile
Yes, thank you guys... as a way of saying thanks I'll be posting a list and trying to maintain yet another 1.0.9 thread about what we need to see changed... as far as I can tell the list is getting smaller and you all have been doing a great job... I hope to see this game finally come into it's own this summer!
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 02:06 PMPosted by TheTias
I like the buff, but I'd like it even more if that buff icon was put in permanently. Seriously, a gold icon decaying on a gold background = really irritating to try and visually ascertain at a glance. Of course there are some icons that are worse than others like the War Cry icon which actually fades as it nears completion making it impossible to even see it.

I agree....again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]