Diablo® III

mp8 monk set give away for new players only

this set is for new players only (player who can only solo mp3 or lower), it it mp8 viable, most of the the gears are self-farmed, you can upgrade some gems yourself, but it is mp8+ viable at current state. If you think this set can help you, pls post down below.
Reply Quote
I just came back to the game a few days ago after not playing since release. Trying to get into the game again, but it's tough with the way the economy is. This would be awesome, but if you find someone else who needs it more that's fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
just recently started back again since launch like Zoobi. when will the give away take place?
Reply Quote
i need to see ur profile, the give away will take place as soon as i met a player who really need help
Reply Quote
well i suck really bad i have a hard time farming inferno atm lol... still in act 2...
Reply Quote
Hi, I would really love some free gear that would totally boost my awesomeness. I would really appreciate it if you could give me this gear.
Thanks!
Reply Quote
Not a brand new player, per-se, as you can see by my plevel, but I'm currently only capable of soling mp1 comfortably. With the 1.08 economy I've found that I can't upgrade anything with the meager amount of gold I have, and the only source of income I've been getting is from vendoring rares. I would appreciate any help you can give me, even if it's only advice on what upgrades I should be looking for and the price range I should be targeting. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
i'm new and my gear sucks. Game is practically non-enjoyably...
Edited by HawaiiGuy#1545 on 5/18/2013 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I fixed it where my profile is able to be viewed... my apologies earlier

I am Slikdotz from above
Edited by Slikbleedz#1253 on 5/18/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I started the first day the game came out. Came back on occasion but finding that being only paragon lvl 11 and not being able to solo anything after mp1 says I need to rethink my monk or change class. Possibly with different gear that could change. Thanks for taking a look and hope you choose me.
Reply Quote
good stuff +karma for youl
Reply Quote
I could use some help. About to hit 60, probably today or tomorrow. Anything would be appreciated, even advice on how to build my monk once i hit 60 would be nice :-)
Reply Quote
i've hit a brick wall, and with the economy do not see myself progressing any more.

i can comfortably clear mp1, anything above and its too slow.
Reply Quote
05/18/2013 10:01 AMPosted by HawaiiGuy
i'm new and my gear sucks. Game is practically non-enjoyably...

I will be more enjoyable if you put gems in your items ;)
Reply Quote
I entered another giveaway but if I lost I could try, but maybe zoobi over there might need it more than me.
Reply Quote
i keep hitting the butchers berserk on mp3, so im pretty sure its a gear thing, and i could use this
Reply Quote
I'm brand new, been playing a week or so, Yes, I have a level 60(4) but I have an instagram for further proof that it is me and I only have just begun. I would really appreciate it. My instagram is synixgamer.
Reply Quote
Wait so when is the deadline?
Reply Quote
If I might be eligible for your giveaway, I would greatly appreciate it alot. The Monk was my first ever character that I created from the game's launch and still love it the most, but due to underwhelming gear I can never truly enjoy mp2 or above normally.
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 06:53 PMPosted by ultralisk
the give away will take place as soon as i met a player who really need help

stated here... there is no set deadline
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]