Diablo® III

Roll back petition 5-7-13 PART4

(Locked)

i guess 76 pages are not enough for thousands of player playing D3.

let other give their votes so that Blizz can do a actions as soon as they can.
rollback, makes sense, start over with a clean slate instead of having to mop up the garbage.
/signed

A full rollback is completely needed.
+1

blizz thinks they're listening to the community by not rolling back with so many threads about roll backs.
Rollback, and Im gone from Blizz games forever. Its not MY fault that I stockpiled 10s of thousands of gems since i started playing. Then when I noticed outrageous prices, sold them all and made 2 billion gold. Why should I personally be punished for selling stock. That would be like a guy on wall street, selling coffee at $4 a pound, when the market fluctuated from $2 a pound, when he grew the beans in his backyard for years. Just an example, but thats the same dilemma I am in. I spent weeks of gameplay stockpiling tabs full of gems, and when the market jumped, I sold, and made bank. SO now Im to be punished for my hard work? Blizz can do some things I will leave unsaid if they decide to take my gold away...
rollback
/signed

rollback
/signed
wow theres a part 4 to this retardfest?

im amazed
4 Pandaren Shaman
/signed
/signed
Edited by matariel#1894 on 5/8/2013 5:15 PM PDT
05/08/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Vengified
Rollback, and Im gone from Blizz games forever. Its not MY fault that I stockpiled 10s of thousands of gems since i started playing. Then when I noticed outrageous prices, sold them all and made 2 billion gold. Why should I personally be punished for selling stock. That would be like a guy on wall street, selling coffee at $4 a pound, when the market fluctuated from $2 a pound, when he grew the beans in his backyard for years. Just an example, but thats the same dilemma I am in. I spent weeks of gameplay stockpiling tabs full of gems, and when the market jumped, I sold, and made bank. SO now Im to be punished for my hard work? Blizz can do some things I will leave unsaid if they decide to take my gold away...

You realize all that gold you made is now worthless unless they do a rollback right? lol

Are you !@#$ing serious?! How are u being punished if a rollback would happen? It's like they never sold so u wouldn't loose ur beloved gems... But its obvious u can't keep that gold i mean wtf, ITS DUPED GOLD, who %^-* in ur brain that u demand to keep it?!

/singed on rollback btw, and i'm not even playing US. I FEEL YA GUYS! :'( First time i'm glad u got the patch first :/
Edited by Akitos#2677 on 5/8/2013 5:17 PM PDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeRZRow32dE
Plus 1 OP...keep it going...ROLLBACK is needed...do not let Blizzard get away with this travesty.

u r better off with a rollback since ur 2b gold is worth about $2 now

blizzard don't rollback, its pointless

No one cares about the economy of the AH

AH is an utterly useless tool for this game

The less people use it the better,

no point in doing a roll back. Fix the itemization, hell with the AH
Roll back or there's no reason for legit, non-cheating players to log in anymore. farming is absolutely pointless with the state of the economy, and when/if PvP rolls around we can't be competitive with the people who took advantage of this dupe and are sitting on trillions of gold.
Community Manager
If you would like to discuss this topic, please do so in the existing thread and avoid creating duplicate threads on the subject:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8769428103
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]