Diablo® III

ah3 players keep waiting i guess

UPDATES:

> 5/10/13 3:25 p.m. PDT: We've made substantial progress with our audit, but the process is not yet complete. We don't yet have a specific ETA as to when the Auction Houses will be available, but we wanted to at least touch base with the community and let you all know that we're still working hard to address the effects of the gold dupe. We'll be providing another status update by 7:00 p.m. PDT, as well, so be sure to stay tuned to this thread. Thank you!
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Rafazafar
I know what AH is, but why do people keep calling it AH3 now?

Most people play the auction house, not the actual game, flipping has been the biggest source of "drops", so people farm the AH. AH3 instead of Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
When AH comes on live, it will have no items. will be interesting to see how much items go for since people can't compare any current prices.
Reply Quote
2beez
Reply Quote
All the snipers gonna bee ready when AH is back up
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 06:56 PMPosted by couchy
All the snipers gonna bee ready when AH is back up

I have no gold. I will be only browsing rmah...
Reply Quote
2 beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]