Diablo® III

Still suspended, no responses to support tickets

I've been left in the dark since Thursday afternoon. Why am I still waiting around here for you to help me or update me about my account? It's like you are asking me to go find a different game to play. Anyways, thanks for the awesome customer support Blizz! Perhaps a CM can pass my gratitude on to the customer support staff... let them know how awesome they are
Reply Quote
Least you havent been banned. This game is ruined already and they decided to pull a stunt like this for THEIR mistake. RIP D3 Didn't even make it to one year.
Reply Quote
I got an email stating my account was rolled back and active to play at 4am, I cannot login and my account status is still suspended, Im pretty sure they have no idea what they are doing right now. Why send me an email confirming my accounts active when it obviously isn't.

I feel your frustration
Reply Quote
Do they have any form of live customer support on the weekends?
Reply Quote
I got an email stating my account was rolled back and active to play at 4am, I cannot login and my account status is still suspended, Im pretty sure they have no idea what they are doing right now. Why send me an email confirming my accounts active when it obviously isn't.

I feel your frustration

This
This so much

Oh hey your accounts been rolled back you can play now

JK YOURE STILL SUSPENDED LUL

fix your !@#$ blizz.
Reply Quote

I feel your frustration

I actually got the same 2 emails 10 minutes apart at 4am this morning and Im still suspended right now... I dont really mind a rollback I would just be happy if I wasnt perma banned for accidentally canceling my gold in rmah and duping one time...
Reply Quote
FIX ASAP BLIZ
Reply Quote
:(((
Reply Quote
i got no email
Reply Quote
ever since the AH went live it says it needs to verify my payment for 72 hours still haven't been able to access the auction house
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Dubya
ever since the AH went live it says it needs to verify my payment for 72 hours still haven't been able to access the auction house

that happened to me too, changing my password fixed it. something about refreshing the databases. try changing your password i bet it'll work again.
Reply Quote
Gee, I'm really feeling bad for you guys that exploited the system and caused problems for all of us. And now you sit and piss and moan.....figures.
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 11:16 AMPosted by ironmike
Gee, I'm really feeling bad for you guys that exploited the system and caused problems for all of us. And now you sit and piss and moan.....figures.

Actually Blizzard stated only 415 people exploited the system, learn how to read. I'm not one of them.
Edited by Brandir#1740 on 5/11/2013 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's interesting how so few screwed it up for so many. If you weren't one of them my apologies. For the rest of you....you're a bunch of dip sticks.
Reply Quote
I find it funny how many people got banned/suspended for exploiting, now act like they are in the right and demanding to be reinstated asap.
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Mindblown
I find it funny how many people got banned/suspended for exploiting, now act like they are in the right and demanding to be reinstated asap.

Actually the ones who explioted got banned the ones who bought gems and or sold gems and recieved duped gold off AH got suspended and rollback wich caused there accounts to be rolled back (items BoA) and obviosly suspended, Maybe you shouldnt post or speak without knowing what your talking about. Dumb !@#$.

Hopefully you're accounts well be unsuspended gl , i for one well prolly sell all my gear in RMAH due to blizzards massive !@#$ up and wrongfull punishments. (no i didnt get banned or suspended i didnt sell 1 gem during this entire thing.)
Edited by Defused#1718 on 5/11/2013 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]