Diablo® III

Monk Help

Why is my DPS so low? I don't understand. Is it a weapon thing?
Reply Quote
Your crit chance is good. you Lack of ias, crit damage and dex. In this order.
All your gears are fairly average. Can't go godly with budget stuff man
Reply Quote
IAS does seem to be an issue.
Reply Quote
Any suggestions on where to make up the IAS deficit?
Reply Quote
Gloves amulet rings also bracers if you don't want to craft. Save the mempo with crit for the last. It's the most expensive piece of gear.
Reply Quote
For ias, can look for cheap echo fury, cheap tal Rasha armor, cheap lacuni prowlers, and a cheap legendary belt, forgot its name, look at my gear, but do take note, cheap ias legendary sacrifices crit chance. I would want to maintain an atkspd of maybe 2.1 above, and crit chance of at least 38%

Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 04:30 PMPosted by nasiminyak
I would want to maintain an atkspd of maybe 2.1 above, and crit chance of at least 38%

My atksp is 2.4 and crit chance is 49. CC is 431.

Where should I go from here? Just higher dps weapons?
Reply Quote
Also, what should my all res be?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
hmm...my rule of thumb, higher dps, lesser res u can have. :D with 150k dps u need probably around 700AR. the higher dps, the lesser u can have, i only have about 550AR
your effective dps is probably around 150k with WKL, 2.8 LS may not be enough for mp8.. u can try using combi strike, and deadly reach foresight rune to buff your dps up to 190k dps so your 2.8LS may be useful. try it :D.

or add me in game, nasiminyak#1184 :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]