Diablo® III

Hover overs

HI,

I am not sure when this started (might of been today) but when I am viewing a character profile, none of the hover over features work. Like when I hover my mouse over a armor piece nothing happens, I cannot see the stats of the weapon (this also applies to skills).

Using IE10.0.9200.16540

Update: This also applies to the forums too, When I click the down arrow next to anyone's name nothing happens
Edited by TbouncerT#1824 on 5/9/2013 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Put your 10 cents in.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569859350
Reply Quote
Same thing happening to me and I'm using Chrome.
Reply Quote
Same here, Opera.
Reply Quote
While theres only a few of us with the prob, nothing will get done as its not high priority for them, we need more people.
Reply Quote
Using Firefox updated to latest version and having the same issue
Reply Quote
The hover does not work for me. Chrome version 26.0.1410.63
Reply Quote
Same here, Chrome and IE.

I've posted an error image with the offending Javascript on the Image below:
http://www.softbr.com/img/diablo3/ErrorWebsiteChrome_MouseOverDoesntWork.png

Seems to be only on US. On EU the hover is working fine.
Reply Quote
While theres only a few of us with the prob, nothing will get done as its not high priority for them, we need more people.

If its only a few people, that usually means that a few people need to change a setting, update plugins, or there is something else wrong on the users end. Nothing for blizz to fix. You need to fix. :)

The hover-over works just fine for me using IE IE10.0.9200.16540 or FF 20.0.1

They could still figure out what is triggering this issue and produce a workaround/fix. It doesn't explain why one day it works and the next day it doesn't. Plus this feature works on different websites.
Edited by TbouncerT#1824 on 5/10/2013 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same, nothing displays in chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m
Reply Quote
I do have everything updated, this doesnt work for me in IE(which i rarely use) and FF. It worked 1 day then not the next and i hadnt updated anything inbetween at the time.
Edited by Sparzy666#6882 on 5/11/2013 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, no hoverings in my up to date firefox, but in IE and chrome everything is ok.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]