[removed]
Edited by iAstra#6264 on 5/9/2014 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
dayummm
Reply Quote
no Antique Mettle?

250k is kinda low for godly

05/11/2013 03:52 AMPosted by iAstra
Do you think this setup can faceroll any act in MP10 against any monster (including Ubers, Blazing Guardians' flame puddles in Act 2, Wood Wraiths' green bombs in Act 1) with a near 0% chance of death?

Nope
Edited by Comrade#6924 on 5/11/2013 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[removed]
Edited by iAstra#6264 on 5/9/2014 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
meh witchinghour aint that great - other than that tho o_O

really reallyyyy nice tals chest

really reallyyyy nice nats ring
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 5/11/2013 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
05/11/2013 08:21 AMPosted by GrizZ
really reallyyyy nice tals chest

The things I would do for that chest piece...
Reply Quote

If such a Wizard existed, would she be the world's strongest SNS CM Wizard?

>250k dps
>900 life on hit

nope, not even close
Reply Quote
That is a kick !@# Nats ring
Reply Quote
mit is awesome, aimless would be all for it.
dps sucks.
there are much better ways to allocate rolls then the OP has devised
Reply Quote
65K hp is massive overkill. There a re a lot of vit/int rolls that could be switched. For example, the gloves have 190 int/ 215 vit. Would probably be better off with 215 int/190 vit. Also, the nats boots are sub par with no int roll.

Question: Does the 650K EHP include dodge?
Reply Quote
[removed]
Edited by iAstra#6264 on 5/9/2014 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@iastra

500k to take maniac.

int vit ar roll on ammy.
chant wand sucks...
int vit instead of armor on lacuni
int vit on nat boots instead of vit
int vit on inna instead of ar
int vit roll on wh instead of single vit
Reply Quote
[removed]
Reply Quote
@Void:

- I always thought it was 650k eHP to tank a Fallen Maniac.

- INT/VIT roll is possible on Amulet, but the Amulet of Vitality comes with at least 200 VIT already, and adding in a INT/VIT roll would mean removing the only source of LoH in this setup... or removing the +375 Armor (which means the goal of 90% damage mitigation cannot be achieved).

- Why does the Chantodo's Will suck? It's one and only available random affix is the Open Socket... which eventually is going to hold a Marquise Emerald or Ruby.

- INT/VIT roll on Lacuni Prowlers is possible, but same issues with the Amulet of Vitality. Adding in the INT/VIT roll would mean removing the +375 Armor which is going to prevent reaching the 90% damage mitigation goal.

- INT/VIT roll on Natalya's Bloody Footprints was something I didn't think of. Good catch on this.

- INT/VIT roll on Inna's Temperance is possible, but same issues with the Amulet of Vitality. Adding in the INT/VIT roll would mean removing the +75 Resist All which is going to prevent reaching the 90% damage mitigation goal.

- INT/VIT roll on The Witching Hour was something I didn't think of. Good catch on this.

From your suggestions on the affix roll allocation, it seems like your suggested setup leads to more DPS and HP (probably eHP too). But it seems to lose out on damage mitigation, possibly dropping below the 89% mark (which is a rough estimate).

Would you not agree that mitigation is a better option, since Diamond Skin effectively adds a flat 10k HP which becomes better with increased mitigation?

well, with more ar you would get more mit as well, since all armor rolls stack less mit then ar

the will you showed sucks..you need a 1180+one for higher dps
i didnt know it was vit ammy, i was assuming a drop
i reached 90 mit b4 with the stats : 1040ar ./ 4100armor 51k hp 325k dps 55cc but @ 2.73 ofc, 3.0 makes it harder
Reply Quote
[removed]
Reply Quote
How come some of the items you came up with are either a) impossible to roll or b) pedestrian like your nats boots/ wand/ etc.
Reply Quote
@Void:

Yes, you raise a very good point. I most certainly understand that achieving all the stats outlined in the OP is an incredible feat. Dropping to a lower CC (such as 55%) and a lower APS (such as 2.73) certainly makes it achievable but it does seem very difficult if the goal is to reach 60% CC with 3.001 APS.

the thing is, some of the gear in your pic is readily ava, and cheap. that wand would be 200m tops, 5 cc mempos are ez to get , ar armor lacunis i have a backup one , better chant forces are always there inna pants and nat boots are also ez to find. but for shoulders..i crafted 1.5k already and yet to see one that good, ammy is non-existant, wh and tal chest only charlatan has them

maybe try to research a bit on what kind of gear is more readily available? for example, a 6cc mempo would allow you to drop 1 cc on that ammy, which is much more realistic
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Boozor
How come some of the items you came up with are either a) impossible to roll or b) pedestrian like your nats boots/ wand/ etc.

thats the point i was just pointing out, the gear availability is not consistent in his pic
Reply Quote
[removed]
Reply Quote
@Boozor & @Void:

I didn't really consider gear availability, I have to be honest. This gear setup began as just a theorycrafting experiment because I was curious to see what a SNS Wizard with 90-95% gear perfection would be capable of. I just wanted to min-max and hit the various stat thresholds I thought would be really good (i.e. 60% CC, 3.001 APS, 650k eHP, 250k DPS, 900 LoH, and 90% mitigation).

But onto a more interesting question: do you think with the current item pool in circulation across all the Diablo servers, would it be possible to get 60% CC, 3.001 APS, 650k eHP, 250k DPS, 900 LoH, and 90% mitigation?

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say it is extremely unlikely.

its quite possible. but you will need $$$$$ especially if you are trying to pry that tal chest and wh from charlatan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]