05/11/2013 03:52 AMPosted by iAstraDo you think this setup can faceroll any act in MP10 against any monster (including Ubers, Blazing Guardians' flame puddles in Act 2, Wood Wraiths' green bombs in Act 1) with a near 0% chance of death?
- I always thought it was 650k eHP to tank a Fallen Maniac.
- INT/VIT roll is possible on Amulet, but the Amulet of Vitality comes with at least 200 VIT already, and adding in a INT/VIT roll would mean removing the only source of LoH in this setup... or removing the +375 Armor (which means the goal of 90% damage mitigation cannot be achieved).
- Why does the Chantodo's Will suck? It's one and only available random affix is the Open Socket... which eventually is going to hold a Marquise Emerald or Ruby.
- INT/VIT roll on Lacuni Prowlers is possible, but same issues with the Amulet of Vitality. Adding in the INT/VIT roll would mean removing the +375 Armor which is going to prevent reaching the 90% damage mitigation goal.
- INT/VIT roll on Natalya's Bloody Footprints was something I didn't think of. Good catch on this.
- INT/VIT roll on Inna's Temperance is possible, but same issues with the Amulet of Vitality. Adding in the INT/VIT roll would mean removing the +75 Resist All which is going to prevent reaching the 90% damage mitigation goal.
- INT/VIT roll on The Witching Hour was something I didn't think of. Good catch on this.
From your suggestions on the affix roll allocation, it seems like your suggested setup leads to more DPS and HP (probably eHP too). But it seems to lose out on damage mitigation, possibly dropping below the 89% mark (which is a rough estimate).
Would you not agree that mitigation is a better option, since Diamond Skin effectively adds a flat 10k HP which becomes better with increased mitigation?
Yes, you raise a very good point. I most certainly understand that achieving all the stats outlined in the OP is an incredible feat. Dropping to a lower CC (such as 55%) and a lower APS (such as 2.73) certainly makes it achievable but it does seem very difficult if the goal is to reach 60% CC with 3.001 APS.
05/11/2013 01:37 PMPosted by BoozorHow come some of the items you came up with are either a) impossible to roll or b) pedestrian like your nats boots/ wand/ etc.
@Boozor & @Void:
I didn't really consider gear availability, I have to be honest. This gear setup began as just a theorycrafting experiment because I was curious to see what a SNS Wizard with 90-95% gear perfection would be capable of. I just wanted to min-max and hit the various stat thresholds I thought would be really good (i.e. 60% CC, 3.001 APS, 650k eHP, 250k DPS, 900 LoH, and 90% mitigation).
But onto a more interesting question: do you think with the current item pool in circulation across all the Diablo servers, would it be possible to get 60% CC, 3.001 APS, 650k eHP, 250k DPS, 900 LoH, and 90% mitigation?
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say it is extremely unlikely.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.