Diablo® III

Game Instability after AH brought back up

Now that they have brought the AH back up I am unable to stay logged in for any length of time exceeding a couple of minutes. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Reply Quote
banned people are ddosing
Reply Quote
Do not know what ddosing means?
Reply Quote
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
Reply Quote
Do you happen to have Cox ISP?

Many people are currently having disconnection problems and have Cox as their provider.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Starting about 8 hours ago customers of Cox Communications (and any smaller ISPs using their backbone) began having disconnect issues. This has impacted all of the Blizzard games. Cox is well aware due to the hundreds of calls, live chat sessions, and Facebook complaints. They claim to be working on it. Based on some Live Chat transcripts posted by players it is an issue with a server or hardware out on the West coast that passes data to AT&T.

Here is an example posted in Tech Support by another D3 player.

just asked the cox tech aswell...

Thank you for choosing Cox Communications. A representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Julio L.'.

Julio L.: Welcome to Cox Live Chat Support. I will be assisting you throughout this Chat session.

Julio L.: I understand that you are having problems with your videogame. Is that correct?

kevin: yes

Julio L.: I apologize for this inconvenience. I will gladly assist you. You can find more on the WoW Tech Support forums too.

Julio L.: The reason why you may experiencing this difficulty is due an unplanned outage caused by a faulty node in the Cox network that is located near the area that sends you the signals.

Julio L.: This also means that some customers in your area maybe experiencing the same difficulty as you. I also noticed that this difficulty is still not resolved and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Julio L.: In order to know exactly when the outage problem is going to be fixed, please contact our Customer Service department at 757-224-1111.

Julio L.: I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]