Diablo® III

Act 3, Does anyone still love it?

Before the patch, everyone used act 3 to farm... now, with this new patch, i still use it, i find it the most easiest/efficient path to farming still, does anyone else ehre feel the same way?, please dont hate, im sure we all got different preferances..
Reply Quote
I've heard a lot of great things about Act 1, if only Cox fixed its issues and let me farm it :|
Reply Quote
Since they didn't increase the number of elite packs along with the monster density, I'm finding it takes longer to get 5 NV in Acts 1 and 2 than it does in Act 3. In some areas that sometimes only spawn 1 event or elite such as the Fields of Misery, I sometimes find myself close to running out of NV. And while the mobs of 20-30 Writhing Deceivers in Act 2 can be fun for buffed melee characters, for the ranged characters, I find I have to go down a MP level when I do the Dahlgur Oasis.
Reply Quote
Act 3 sucks now, only Act 4 is worse.
Reply Quote
the only time i'd recommend act 3 for farming now is if you just hit 60 and you have lousy gear and must farm mp0.
Reply Quote
i still like act 3 because the people who play on it are significantly more involved with doing the run, before the patch it was a meh...we might go that direction or just not do the run haha
act 1 and act 2 is a bit meh, everything is meh
i didnt get much sleep due to work schedule
i am actually just hitting the choose any act as long as it has people
i just want to play a public game with people
Reply Quote
i still like act 3 because the people who play on it are significantly more involved with doing the run, before the patch it was a meh...we might go that direction or just not do the run haha

if you want man, im in australia, so the time difference may be large, but im doing farming runs alot in D3 A3 now, so if you want, you can add me and all will be fine :)
Reply Quote

if you want man, im in australia, so the time difference may be large, but im doing farming runs alot in D3 A3 now, so if you want, you can add me and all will be fine :)

alrighty i will
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]