Diablo® III

add dps requirement to games

blizzard please allow the creator of a game or the party leader to add a dps requirement in the field and have people filtered based on that requirement. Playing mp 7 with 2 other people who only do 60k damage hinders the group
Reply Quote
lmao no please, i don't want some 100k ehp demon hunter with sharpshooter in my games thinking hes the best
Reply Quote
the point is to stop the leechers from the party. if you put a requirement for dps to be 100k then everyone will have at least that amount.

additionally. you should not be able to put more dps than you currently have if your the leader
Reply Quote
Nope. Haven't you played this game long enough to know dps means nothing? I've said it a hundred times, why don't people like you just play solo? Either that or get some friends and play with only them. I've seen guys with double my dps who can't stay alive for more than 30 seconds. Or who run through the map with no strategy and no help to the rest of the party. A dps requirement does not guarantee a quality player.
Reply Quote
add a dps ehp filter and im on board

+1
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 07:27 AMPosted by Dave
blizzard please allow the creator of a game or the party leader to add a dps requirement in the field and have people filtered based on that requirement. Playing mp 7 with 2 other people who only do 60k damage hinders the group

Nah. Just pull up your pants and stop crying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]