Diablo® III

My neighbor's kid just broke my 60" plasma.

oh noes!
Reply Quote
We have a 42in plasma and it just throws too much heat. Plus the threat of video game burn in is a major turnoff at our house.

Picture is nice but wouldnt buy another one. My parents have a sharp aqueos led and it rocks.

We got it for them for xmas as an open box special for a great price.Bout a month after getting It the tv had a line running through it from top to bottom and sharp replaced it no questions asked with the newest model for free as they no longer made the one they had and even paid for shipping.

Awesome customer service
Reply Quote
View profile
Plasma for life!
Reply Quote
Hate plasma. Even LCD is better >_> But LED for sure!
Reply Quote
View profile
05/12/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Sinafae
Hate plasma.
y u no like true black and bright colors in well lite areas!
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 05:55 PMPosted by BumblyWumbly
We have a 42in plasma and it just throws too much heat. Plus the threat of video game burn in is a major turnoff at our house.

"burn in" was only ever a problem on early plasma models. that name however kept to describe a secondary image retention phenomenon associated with plasma which has nothing to do with the phosphorous screen image retention phenomenon originally known as "burn in". this secondary effect has to do with electron build up on the virtual screen surface which will naturally dissipated over time (~7 days max). the electron build up on the virtual screen surface absorbs photons released from the plasma, creating that "shadowy" effect.
Reply Quote
Neighbor just dropped off the replacement! :D

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-P60GT50
Reply Quote
View profile
Neighbor just dropped off the replacement! :D

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-P60GT50

How honorable!!!

also, SWEEET!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]