Diablo® III

Silver32 Build me a giveaway; MP10 tested √

View profile
Update: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796451158?page=2#26

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System went down before I could update my profile with what I have so far.
I could not giveaway my stash items, I guess they are crappy or something.
But a decent set is emerging from them ( i think ).

Msg me in game, i'll fund (not a super high budget :)) the remaining pieces (plus whatever gems I can farm until you finish)

sound like a plan?
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 5/15/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can help too if you want, I'm pretty decent at putting budget sets together. Hit me up in game if you want Amiar#1992. I'm in China though so I'm 12 hours ahead of east coast for my playtime. (usually 5am-10am EST)
Reply Quote
View profile
05/14/2013 06:23 AMPosted by Amiar
I can help too if you want, I'm pretty decent at putting budget sets together. Hit me up in game if you want Amiar#1992. I'm in China though so I'm 12 hours ahead of east coast for my playtime. (usually 5am-10am EST)

sweet, will do!
Reply Quote
Sorry Kamel, hadn't seen the msg. If you still have the items, I'll gladly do it. =)
Reply Quote
View profile
05/14/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Silver32
Sorry Kamel, hadn't seen the msg. If you still have the items, I'll gladly do it. =)

woot, first thing first, I have to change the title to say 32 THIRTY TWO, hehe

you'll tell me whether it's a good start to a set (you to Amair) I think so, but I been playing since day 1 and my monk sucks.

I bought the gems :(, i cheated :((
Reply Quote
Call me dense, but I don't fully comprehend : you're giving away your main monk set? I thought you said you'd be giving away a set based on some second-tier items in your stash...?
Reply Quote
View profile
05/14/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Silver32
Call me dense, but I don't fully comprehend : you're giving away your main monk set? I thought you said you'd be giving away a set based on some second-tier items in your stash...?

I couldn't log off with the giveaway gear before the servers went down.
My main monk is mine!
Even if never play again, TOO much time went into him to give any of it away :)

When the servers are back up, i'll put the giveaway gear I have so far on him and logout so I can make d3up profile of it :D
Reply Quote
K. That's what I thought I'd heard (read). Just the bit about having bought the gems that threw me off...., so I thought that that applied to the giveaway set (in other words, that you were giving away your main).

Or was that just another jab from your tormented conscience? =)
Reply Quote
View profile
K. That's what I thought I'd heard (read). Just the bit about having bought the gems that threw me off...., so I thought that that applied to the giveaway set (in other words, that you were giving away your main).

Or was that just another jab from your tormented conscience? =)

I have poor communication! :(

The "i bought gems" comment was relative to my monk sucks. As in my monk sucks, except for the gems, but I bought those :)
Reply Quote
silver I have a build on my profile i would like to do something with.. its an "extra" build i have.. it was all items i had in my inventory . please take a look and shoot me a message in game

drogo#1167
Reply Quote
View profile
So silver checked out what I have, turns out folks didn't want my gear for a reason :(

I donated a little bit of gold, hopefully silver can make an amazing set with pennies, he's good at that!

and I can finally give back to the community something!!!!
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 5/14/2013 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Drogo, what are the stats on it? HP/armor/resists/DPS? (With flawless square gems, I mean, say purple in helm and green everywhere else?)
Reply Quote
View profile
Ahh sorry the stuff I gave you for your giveaway was crap Kamel. I have some other stuff I can give you to make a set. I'll look you up in game when I get home from work and we'll see if what I have can help.
Reply Quote
due to the fact I dont have flawless squares i put in radian squares.

86k dps 41k life about 550 res 5k armor
Reply Quote
View profile
05/14/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Wannabee808
Ahh sorry the stuff I gave you for your giveaway was crap Kamel. I have some other stuff I can give you to make a set. I'll look you up in game when I get home from work and we'll see if what I have can help.

I'm still going to use it, it's good. to be clear it couldn't be used given the strategy silver uses to build his sets.

I'm going to screen image them and post so folks get a clearer idea of what i'm giving away.

I think the vid was lazy and not good for folks trying to decide what to take :/
Reply Quote
can I enter the giveaway pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
View profile
05/14/2013 06:03 PMPosted by baggins
can I enter the giveaway pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

NO, go away from this thread!

silver is building...he really is an awesome sport and very good at this!!!!
Reply Quote
For drogo : those stats look pretty good on their own (needs another 50 resists, though) - BUT, was that on your toon? Cuz you're a paragon 88, which seriously skews the stats....
Reply Quote
Kamel gets 600m and all of a sudden thinks hes a big baller throwing away gear.......... :D

jk. good karma to you!
Reply Quote
I got some extra gears Kamel. I'd be more then happy to help out as well. I have some decent rings with CC/CD or ASI with avg dam. A decent Vile ward, but most all my gears have Lightning res on them.

Let me know if you need anything!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]