Diablo® III

Free Player-Donated Legendaries (2)

@Sorceress: I'll have to work out the exact time difference when I'm awake. The set is almost done - just need the pants and amulet. I got a killer deal on some Zuni boots after all so those are getting swapped too.

Sweet :) So excited! Thanks so much for doing this its great :) Cant wait to see it all :) will be great :) And from what I saw on your character right now which I am guessing is the gear you have gotten for me it looks absolutely amazing love it so much :) Look forward to being able to do so much damage to my enemies hehe thanks so much for doing this and can't wait to try the gear out will be great and this build has better resistance than I have right now too lol its the best and the butchers sickle is such a cool weapon can't wait to play around with my new gear!

Thanks so much
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/8/2013 3:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ATG no problem, please remove the tal's ammy from the list as well. iMoofan did send an invite, l will pass him the vw when we do meet.
Reply Quote
Hey ATG, can you build a decent set for my wizard? there's too many legendaries to go through (which don't get me wrong, is a great thing) but i don't understand what has been claimed or what not (the names next to items). I would really aprreciate it if you built me a permafrost gear set with decent dps!!! I'm currently working on a int hellfire ring to lvl my wiz and i can't wait to use it because it's my favourite class.

Ideal items:
Storm Crow
Vile Ward
Zunimassas marrow
Chantodos set (or triumverate)
Lacuni's
Ice Climbers
witching hour

I do not expect anything, but this would be a dream come true! Always a man of taking a shot in the dark! Thank you so much for your generosity in advance!
Reply Quote
@ATG: I'm in North America EST, what is a good time to catch you online? I don't need the storm crow anymore, managed to get an equivalent one on auction for a steal ;) Thanks!

@Generalhan: The pox is just so sexy looking :P Thanks for all your donations!
Reply Quote
Hi,

I am not sure if you still have more space for Skorns, but I have 5 of them to be donated

1408 DPS, 175 CD, 314 Intel, OS
1384 DPS, 177 CD, 311 Intel, OS
1410 DPS, 173 CD, 290 Dex, OS, 5 IAS
1383 DPS, 179 CD, 323 Intel, OS
1379 DPS, 139 CD, 314 Intel, OS, 9 IAS

Please let me know when it is convenient time for you. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I would like to see if these are still available

Storm Crow: 382armor, 8litDmg, 97str, 94int, 250int, 97vit, 379LoH, 9APoC, 4eliteDmg, 38%fireball
Zuni's: 34maxDmg, 32str, 63dex, 85int, 63AR, 34CHD, 235thorns

If they are that would be great.
I have a couple of legendary that I can donate as well
Reply Quote
OMG thanks so much for the archon set! So amazing with the dps it gives me compared to before.

Thanks so much it really is appreciated will cya round I am sure :) So excited can't wait to try playing with it will be the best!
Reply Quote
@Everyone: The power supply on my gaming laptop is starting to die on me. I ran out of juice twice in the middle of playing yesterday and couldn't get it to charge. I ordered a new one, but it will probably be a week before it gets here so I may or may not be online at all during that period.

@Jester: k, will do.

@Joey: I like to space out my set builds to every 2-3 weeks. That's about how long it takes to farm the gold for 1 set (at the rate I play). I also prefer to give the sets I fund myself to players who aren't equipped to farm inferno yet - a subjective judgement call on my part (Sorceress was right on the threshold with her DH, but I was in the mood to build an archon set so I offered to build it and trade for her wiz gear). Your DH is pretty solid looking tho so I'd rather fund the next set for someone else. If you have 15m gold and would like to just have me build a set for you using your own funds, that I could do - after I get my laptop up and running again.

@GhettoTactiX: we're in the same timezone. Once I'm able to log in again, I expect it won't be long before we meet up again. BTW, speaking of sets for players who aren't equipped for inferno, you definitely qualify. If you'd rather just take the Slorak's CM set that I already have instead of the items you picked that would be fine. Up to you.

@Fushichou: I don't suppose any of them have lifesteal? I've got a handful of non-LS Skorns that just aren't moving. I might take the 2 1400dps ones and replace lower dps Skorns in my stash but the other three I'll pass on.

@LuXun: I'll mark them for you.

@Sorceress: :) Happy farming.

EDIT: Just saw that I had messed up the formatting the last time I marked an item for someone. Such are the dangers of staying up waaay too late. :P Its fixed now so the list should be much easier to read again.
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 9/9/2013 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Giving away Chantodo's Source : 87 - 361avg dmg / 173int / 15 max arcane power / 9 / 9.5CC / OS
Reply Quote
@Everyone: The power supply on my gaming laptop is starting to die on me. I ran out of juice twice in the middle of playing yesterday and couldn't get it to charge. I ordered a new one, but it will probably be a week before it gets here so I may or may not be online at all during that period.

I also prefer to give the sets I fund myself to players who aren't equipped to farm inferno yet - a subjective judgement call on my part (Sorceress was right on the threshold with her DH, but I was in the mood to build an archon set so I offered to build it and trade for her wiz gear).

@Sorceress: :) Happy farming.

damn with the laptop wish you the best with it and didn't kno that with my demon hunter and being right on the threshold. But thanks so much for going ahead and offering as i love the new set and it really wasnt expected when you did offer :) Makes playing archon so fun. I really appreciate it.

thanks so much and sure i will have much good farming best wishes with the laptop
Reply Quote
Hi!

I'm trying to get my character started in SC, because I used to only play HC.

I was wondering if I could request:

*Blackthorne's Jousting Mail: 398armor, 99str, 97dex, 190int, 90vit, 58ar, 399Loh, 12% Life [IsaaChen]
Edited by Xailion#1877 on 9/9/2013 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@IsaaChen: I'll add it to the list.

@Sorceress: YW. My power supply seems to be charging the laptop again. I don't trust it tho. The sooner I get the new one, the happier I'll be.

@Xailion: Sure. As mentioned above, my gaming laptop's power supply is on the fritz so I may not be available to deliver items for a while.
Reply Quote
Hey ATG,

Sorry to hear about your power supply problem...
I'm not at all an expert at putting together gear, so I will graciously accept your set. Can't wait to stop dying.
Maybe we can even play together when your computer's fixed, since we're in the same time zone.
Thanks, again.
Reply Quote
Hey ATG,

Sorry to hear about your power supply problem...
I'm not at all an expert at putting together gear, so I will graciously accept your set. Can't wait to stop dying.
Maybe we can even play together when your computer's fixed, since we're in the same time zone.
Thanks, again.

good choice ghettotackix :) His sets are da bomb as you could say considering I just got a archon set from him :) Totally recommend them have noticed a huge improvement since I got the gear from him.

Best wishes with it :)
Reply Quote
Hey man, that makes sense :D I guess ill lvl my wizard then consider it! Keep up the good work though, you are a great help to our community!
Reply Quote
Loving it. Have not seen so many demons die so fast before!

Thanks, ATG.
Reply Quote
hi, im not sure how to join here, but can i have some of these items for Wizard:
Chantodo's: 1009.1dps, 1.64aps, 186int, 10APoC
Storm Crow: 599armor, 7litDmg, 95str, 92dex, 100int, 96vit, 452LoH, 9APoC, 3eliteDmg, 27%fireball [?]
Chantodo's: 196avgDmg, 77dex, 186int, 76vit, 9IAS, 14maxAP, 10CC, 1BlizzardD [Kradle]
Tal Rasha's: 442armor, 136int, 105vit, 8IAS, 19GF, 3OS [pichapie]
Vile Ward: 642 armor, 185int, 94 vit, 74AR, 248regen, 679thorns [hkbdg]
Blackthorne's: 650armor, 130str, 92dex, 90int, 142vit, 429LoH, 10%life, 20MF [pichapie]
Natalya's: 594armor, 92dex, 88int, 78AR, 12MS, -6meleeDmg [Liquid]
Natalya's: 28minDmg, 87dex, 37fireRes, 8IAS, 223regen, 17MF [Luna]
Witching Hour: 128str, 94int, 8IAS, 49CHD [Generalhan]

thanks just turned lvl 60 a while ago and im starting to buy some stuffs. but i got few gold, made bad decisions on buying gears long time ago, so i was hoping i could get some items for free. i already sent a friend request. thanks a lot! glad to see these thread, so many players donating and helping others.
Edited by AceOfSpades#1903 on 9/14/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got some extra stuff if you want it?
Reply Quote
Finally got my new power supply. I'll start accepting some of the friend requests now and try to deliver more items.

@GhettoTactiX: cool, I'm glad you are enjoying the set.

@AceOfSpades: alright, I'll mark them for you.

@ankanamoon: I'd be happy to take them, but I no longer have the time/patience to list the stats for all the donor items - its just too much work for one person! If you could list the stats here, I'll add them to the OP.
Reply Quote
anyone got a decent wizard setÉ cause im at lvl 44 with my first wizard and dont have gear for him :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]