Diablo® III

Free Player-Donated Legendaries (2)

I got a Zuni Chest 177 int, 177 vit, 74 or 75 allres 3 socks I would like to donate.
Reply Quote
@odinx360: No sets atm. Feel free to look through the list in the OP for any gear you think might help.

@BloodyMary: Sounds good. Would you like to hold it and have me send interested players your way, or would you like to meet up and hand it over for my to add to the stash?
Reply Quote
Could I get:

Inna's: 400armor, 68str, 177dex, 50vit, 44coldRes, 6CC, 1OS
Mempo: 434armor, 94str, 172int, 74AR, 8IAS, 10%life, 1OS [?]
Inna's Reach: 1363.9dps, 1.21aps, 320dex, 192int, 10IAS, -2LashingTail [?]
Reply Quote
May I get :

Zuni's: 86int, 33psnRes, 69AR, 1152LaK, 34CHD, 15GF [Luna]

Mempo: 651armor, 191int, 71AR, 8IAS, 11%life, 1OS [pichapie]

Vile Ward: 643armor, 55dex, 237int, 51litRes, 73AR, 325regen [GeneralHan]

Zuni's: 418armor, 192int, 95vit, 52psnRes, 71AR, 218regen, 3OS [Liquid]

If I can get any of those, I'd be so happy... Thank you! (I only have ~3 million gold)
Edited by n0ah#1439 on 9/18/2013 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@n0ah I'm pretty sure I have some upgrades for you if you'd like...do add me Jester#6850 to meet up in game

@ATG have some new stuff but too lazy to update the list...will get to it soon. Sooo bummed that the ah is going too, but that's how it is... do you have any interest in putting together another giveaway set before the ah goes? I'm good for 15m (or more if necessary).
Edited by Jester#6850 on 9/18/2013 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^^ Thanks! I'll add you now! :D
Reply Quote
@D0INK & n0ah: Sure. I'll mark them for you. Remember to add me so I can hand em over the next time I catch you on.

@Jester: Sure! What kind of set you have in mind? Archon or SNS? We still have the AH for another 6 months so I'll postpone being bummed until March. And even then, I like the increased focus on self-found gear. I'm pretty sure the devs are trying to make it EASIER for the average player to get GG gear at the expense of the pay-to-win crowd. I do wish there was still a trading post for commodities (I hate picking up the stupid tomes anymore and you need them for EVERYTHING). I'll be stocking up on them before the AH goes down, for sure.
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 9/19/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks!

Do you think you can also mark

Chantodo's: 224avgDmg,173int, 15maxAP, 9IAS, 9.5CC, 1OS [IsaaChen]
Tal Rasha's: 442armor, 136int, 105vit, 8IAS, 19GF, 3OS [pichapie]

and can you go ahead and *unmark*

[n0ah]:Zuni's: 418armor, 192int, 95vit, 52psnRes, 71AR, 218regen, 3OS [Liquid]

since I sorta changed my mind. Sorry for the inconvenience. =/
I'll add you when I get home tonight, ~6:00pm PST
Edited by n0ah#1439 on 9/19/2013 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Seems like you are already back in business ATGOWTWT :) glad the computers back up working again for you too. Hope it keeps working :)

Was also wondering if you would be interested in taking a natalya's embrace chest piece?

Stats are:

95 dex, 29 cold resist, 12% life, increases gold and health pickup by 6 yards, increases grenades damage by 12%, 3OS

Know its probably not worth much but thought it could help someone out :)

@ Jester hope to catch you online sometime for a run in game sometime will be fun and I wanted to get some advice from you on my demon hunters gear and if I am going the right way with upgrades :) hopefully will catch you sunday during the day for a bit but will see hehe :)

Great Job you are all doing on here really helps out others :)
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/19/2013 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dark Mage Shade: 295armor, 260int, 51vit, 3CC, 6PUR, 10CrowdCtrl, 4RoFCC [?]

Chantodo's: 1030.7dps, 1.62aps, 184int, 112vit, 10APoC [Danner]

The Oculus : 245.5avgDmg,185int, 11%Life, 10CC, 9Apoc, 3eliteDmg, -2TeleportCD, -4Meteor [IssaChen]

Vile Ward: 638armor, 195int, 38arcnRes, 78AR, 309regen, 15MF [Edwarrior]

[Onita]:Blackthorne's Jousting Mail : 447armor, 97str, 93dex, 97int, 252vit, 23ar, 360Loh, 11% Life [IsaaChen]

Ice Climbers: 324armor, 75dex, 190int, 38fireRes, 76AR, 12%life, 5PUR, -9coldDmg, 1OS [GeneralHan]

Tal Rasha's: 495armor, 24str, 129int, 11MF, 1CC, 4eliteDmg [Edwarrior]

Traveler's Pledge: 144vit, 57arcnRes, 13%life, 309regen, 40MF, 1618thorns

they look really nice. if i can have one or two (or maybe more? :P ) of these items that would be really nice and help me a lot :)
Reply Quote
@odinx360: No sets atm. Feel free to look through the list in the OP for any gear you think might help.

@BloodyMary: Sounds good. Would you like to hold it and have me send interested players your way, or would you like to meet up and hand it over for my to add to the stash?

Just add me in the game and I will hand it up to you!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'm extending the cap on this thread because I just love this sharing spirit you guys have going on in here. :) Keep it up!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Woo, support :)

Come to think of it... I should post in here more often instead of donating items via dropping them randomly on the ground in-game.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
wow thanks Vaeflare - soon as i get back in game i will farm up some giveaways now - i feel invigorated :)

I think a thread like this will be paramount after the AH closes so lets keep it alive and vibrant.

p.s
keep an eye out in the forums for set giveaways folks there will be a few coming ;)
Reply Quote
I also wouldn't mind if anyone could swing some gold my way. ;P I only have a lousy 2.9 million. I could never get the AH to work for me. -_-

@ATGOWTWT: What time are you usually on?
Edited by n0ah#1439 on 9/19/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Woohoo a blue post! Nice job ATG!! And thank you Vaeflare

It's really up to you what you'd like to build, I haven't been on as much recently but hope to catch you in game soon.

@n0ah I missed you yesterday, I'm in Asian time zone and am usually on evenings here (mornings US time), hope to catch you soon too.

@Sorceress hope to catch you soon too, as mentioned I haven't been on as much lately but I'm sure we will meet soon.
Edited by Jester#6850 on 9/19/2013 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If the Zuni chest that bloodymary donated is still available I wouldn't mind getting it for my wizard. Also if there are any other possible wizard upgrades I would really appreciate it. I'm just restarting after an extended break.
Reply Quote
Hey ATGOWTWT, if you never see me on, would it be okay to pass the items on to my friend Ridpath #1708 ? He can hold them for me since I see him on pretty much daily. :)
Reply Quote
great job ATGO the thread got extended once more :D
Reply Quote
Woohoo a blue post! Nice job ATG!! And thank you Vaeflare

It's really up to you what you'd like to build, I haven't been on as much recently but hope to catch you in game soon.

@n0ah I missed you yesterday, I'm in Asian time zone and am usually on evenings here (mornings US time), hope to catch you soon too.

@Sorceress hope to catch you soon too, as mentioned I haven't been on as much lately but I'm sure we will meet soon.

Nice hope to catch you for a bit sometime this weekend on sunday preferably afternoon? Maybe we could work out a time since theres only 2 hours difference in our time zones :) but yes will see Thanks
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/19/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]