Diablo® III

Free Player-Donated Legendaries (2)

hey ATG could i get
Chantodo's Force: 196avgDmg, 77dex, 186int, 76vit, 9IAS, 14maxAP, 10CC, 1BlizzardD

and

Natalya's Bloody Footprints: 594armor, 92dex, 88int, 78AR, 12MS, -6meleeDmg

that would be great thanks
Edited by iMoofan#1559 on 9/21/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ATGOWTWT - it would be great if you could take them since I don't think I'll have too much time to play in the next couple weeks or so. What time are you usually on?
Reply Quote
@ Jester thanks for the catch up tonight shame we didnt get to have a game due to me having to head off and do tea sorry bout that hope to catch you sometime soon for a game :) Not quite sure when but will let you know and am sure it will happen sometime :) Thanks for the gold again too totally unexpected but it should really help me out with gearing not that I am quite sure where to go next but much appreciated and am sure I will work it out hehe.

@ ATG yep sounds good will meet you in game sometime to pass over the amulet :) glad to help.
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/22/2013 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Chandodo's: 239.5avgDmg, 31str, 35dex, 179int, 9IAS, 15maxAP, 9.5CC, 2ArcnOrbCC
Echoing Fury: 1097.5dps, 1.45aps, 51dex, 244int, 176vit, 17.4fear [yems]
Vile Ward: 658armor, 185dex, 45coldRes, 74AR, 14GF, 328regen
*Witching Hour: 128str, 94int, 8IAS, 49CHD [Generalhan]

please thank you.

I just got to lvl 60 with first character.
Reply Quote
Currently building a set for my friend who's almsot level 60 on his first char. I would like to claim tehse if possible :

IK Triumph: 424armor, 182str, 12%life, 1384thorns, 5CC, -5meleeDmg, 1OS

Warmonger: 1301.8dps, 1.2aps, 174vit, 9IAS, 119CHD, 5.6LS

Thanks !
Reply Quote
@darcfeonix: I will only list stats for items that I personally find and donate. If you want to donate some items, you will need to list the stats for me. Its just too much work to keep up with trying to list stats for everyone.

@UnikornKing: Sure. Add me and I'll try to get them to you.

@Arcidius: No prob. Looks like darcfeonix already got the wand from you. I'll just get it from him.

@iMoofan: Sure.

@GoSuPanda: I don't really have a schedule. I guess I'm more likely to be on in the late AM EST (US).

@AlphaMike: Ok. I'll mark them for you.

@mTeasdale: Ditto.

@Jester: Got started on that set tonight. Picked up a 1014dps, 1.65aps, 198int, socketed chantodo's will for a lucky bid of 1m. (I know I said ias wand was the way to go for budget builds, but that looked better than any of the ias ones out there). Got a few other bids going so perhaps I'll have a few more items in the morning.

@Everyone: I will make an effort to be on at around 1:15PM (EST US) Tuesday if the servers are up. I'm not on as often as I used to be (blame Magic: the Gathering Online) so I think I'm going to have to start making advance announcements or taking appointments to get items to people. :P
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 9/23/2013 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice job ATG, and good luck with the other bids. Getting great deals is so satisfying isn't it? Pity about the AH winding down :(
Reply Quote
On atm to check auctions - feel free to PM me for gear deliveries.

@Jester - I'm equipping Manakin the Manikin with the set items as I get them. So far I've spend 5m, with the bulk going into the source (3.1). The pants were a 1d11h buyout for 500k. Pretty sure someone forgot a 0 there. :D
Reply Quote
Hi ATGOWTWT,

I'm waiting for you to add me so I can pass you the Zuni chest.
Reply Quote
Hey BloodyMary,

I sent you a friend request because ATG just wanted me to grab the Zuni chest from you instead of passing it to him first
Reply Quote
Ah, sry. I'm used to letting other people add me. I just logged back out (gotta run some errands or I will be eating PB sandwiches for dinner) and then saw this. Right before logging off I ran into ABauer, who had requested that chest and told him he could try adding you to get it directly. Hopefully he sees your post and adds you to pick it up.
Reply Quote
Just posting so as not to lose my hold on the two items requested. I'm doing my best to be on around the times you've given, but missed you so far.

I understand how difficult it can be to be online at the same time, and I will keep trying to check here for a time when you'll be on.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Hi ATGOWTWT,

is it possible to get these items:

Natalya's Bloody Footprints: 568armor, 96dex, 77int, 78AR, 12MS, -6meleeDmg

Lacuni: 235armor, 8IAS, 12MS, 1449thorns, 3CC, 2370globes

Witching Hour: 287Armor 9IAS/48CHD

getting these items would really be great. thanks! :))
Edited by dhezabear#6645 on 9/26/2013 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ATG Nicely done, I see you've got most things for the SNS, and I cannot believe you got a trifecta ring on that budget!
Reply Quote
Congrats on the set ATG :) looks good :)

@ Jester hopefully will catch you online sometime this weekend for a game since we didn't get one last week. As I have noticed you aren't online too much :) But all good will catch you when I catch you :)
Reply Quote
Hey ATG, when are you usually online? Its been almost a week and i haven't caught you online once.
Reply Quote
@Sorceress yes this weekend would be good...and yes, not on as much, the announcement of the AH closure to me is a big disincentive to find loot, and hence play for now. Hopefully xPac/Loot2.0/better trading channels will come sooner rather than later, but for now I'm mostly trying to shop for items for alternate builds that may not be so readily available in future.
Reply Quote
@Falstaff and darcfeonix: Sorry we keep missing each other. I will probably be online at around noon (UTC -5:00) tomorrow. If that doesn't work, we can also try to arrange a time to meet up.

@dhezabear: Sure, I'll mark them for you.

@Jester: I finished it at 2.74aps with Cunis and CC DunCross but it just didn't have enough mitigation to survive MP7. Any kind of burst damage was usually fatal. I'm playing with a 2.51 version tho some of the current items are placeholders and some of them were so much cheaper than the items from the earlier set that I might try to upgrade other items to really squeeze the most out of that 15m. It plays MP7 ok, but I'm having horrible lag issues lately so I'm still dying a lot. Most of the deaths I've encountered were lag related so I think the 2.51 set is where its at. Sadly that nice little trifecta (1.5m buyout) needed to step aside for a 9ias ring so that I could ditch IAS on the amulet. As it stands, this set has NO breathing room for IAS (-1% loses the breakpoint).

Testing it is fun tho - I've gotten 9 P-levels so far just playing through act1 (and I still haven't finished it) with virtually no overlap in areas cleared between play sessions (basically this is the equivalent of a single non-stop run through). I'm at the tail end of the act (Manor lvl3). Killing Butcher on MP7 will be the real test.

@Sorceress: ty ^^.
Reply Quote
@Jester: I finished it at 2.74aps with Cunis and CC DunCross but it just didn't have enough mitigation to survive MP7. Any kind of burst damage was usually fatal. I'm playing with a 2.51 version tho some of the current items are placeholders and some of them were so much cheaper than the items from the earlier set that I might try to upgrade other items to really squeeze the most out of that 15m. It plays MP7 ok, but I'm having horrible lag issues lately so I'm still dying a lot. Most of the deaths I've encountered were lag related so I think the 2.51 set is where its at. Sadly that nice little trifecta (1.5m buyout) needed to step aside for a 9ias ring so that I could ditch IAS on the amulet. As it stands, this set has NO breathing room for IAS (-1% loses the breakpoint).

Testing it is fun tho - I've gotten 9 P-levels so far just playing through act1 (and I still haven't finished it) with virtually no overlap in areas cleared between play sessions (basically this is the equivalent of a single non-stop run through). I'm at the tail end of the act (Manor lvl3). Killing Butcher on MP7 will be the real test.

@Sorceress: ty ^^.

Hope teh set goes well for you :) Know what you are going through doing my own set right this minute :) sacrificed 15000 dps for more life on hit to take me to over 900 life on hit and keep my 2.74 or now 2.76 breakpoint :) However I am able to successfully hold my own on mp7 now at least against elites and I know ghom but yes:) Yay!

But best of luck with your set you are making though hope it goes well and all works out.
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 9/27/2013 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice job ATG :) To be able to solo mp7 on a tight budget is something alright! If you're having that much fun, I'd be happy to put up gold for another set, maybe make it more challenging with a tighter budget :P
Edited by Jester#6850 on 9/28/2013 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]