Free Player-Donated Legendaries (2)

the arc set is almost done bro ^^
Reply Quote
Sent you an in game request!
Edited by Magyst#1858 on 5/19/2013 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I would like to donate:

Vile Ward: 644 Armor, 45 Dex, 241 Int, 56 Phys. resist, 78 Resist all, 323 Life regen.

and

Mempo: 428 Armor, 195 Dex, 71 Resist all, 9% Attack speed, 11% Life, +5 yard pickup radius, Socket.
Reply Quote
Triumvirate: 144.5avgDmg, 6/5/6elemDmg, 112str, 156int, 13maxAP, 8CC

StormCrow: 372armor, 7litDmg, 90str, 99dex, 99int, 96vit, 52arcnRes, 435LoH, 10APoC, 4eliteDmg, 35%fireball

Chantodo's: 1009.1dps, 1.64aps, 186int, 10APoC

Tal Rasha's: 184.5avgDmg, 106str, 184int, 9maxAP, 9CC, 9APoC, 9ShockPulseDmg

Lacuni: 243armor, 79vit, 36litRes, 9IAS, 12MS, 1132thorns, 4CC

Vile Ward: 644 Armor, 45 Dex, 241 Int, 56 Phys. resist, 78 Resist all, 323 Life regen.

I'm looking to make a wiz but not sure whats good... will these items suffice a decent wizard or? Would I be better off trying to buy off the AH? Thank you in advance for the items!
Edited by Danner#1254 on 5/19/2013 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@yems: Awesome! Your sets are ever-popular.

@Magyst: OK. If you are requesting any items, please be sure to add them to your post - it makes it much easier for me to manage the list later.

@Karai: Great! And thanks for listing the stats for me - that's a huge time saver. :)

@Danner: I recommend archon for people who are just starting wiz because it is much easier to build and play than CM/WW and generally doesn't have as high an entry cost. See my Archon gearing guide (the last post of page one of this thread) to know which items work best together and why. As for buying vs donor gear - if you have any gold from farming with other characters, you can generally get better gear on the AH. A decent MP0 sustained archon set can be done for only a few mil, tho the more you spend, the easier it will be to transition to MP2-3.

If you really want to rock the higher MP with CM/WW (as opposed to a multi-billion gold archon rig), then check out PieHole's guide to learn about the build and how to gear for it. Be warned that a decent CM/WW set will cost much more than an entry archon set. 20m for something that can clear MP5-6 reasonably fast without dying every few minutes. Exponentially more to do the same at higher MP. Also, depending on your keyboard, and/or your willingness to break the ToS and use a hotkey script, CM/WW will wear out your wrists and fingers very quickly.

As for your item requests - Triumvirate is the best source for Archon but doesn't work very well with Chantodo's wand (again, look at my archon gear guide to see why). I'll go ahead and reserve those items for you anyway, and you decide which ones you'd like and unreserve the rest (tho I'd appreciate it if you'd post which items you don't want anymore here in the thread to make it easier for me to remember to untag them later).

Edit: The SC has a request on it already. I already gave the requestee his items but he declined a few of them so I need to double check and see if that item was given away or declined (in the latter case, you'd get it). I haven't gotten the VW you picked out yet either (I triple-checked the list int the OP before realizing you'd picked the one that Karai posted). So you may have to wait for that one.
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 5/20/2013 6:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Huge thumbs up to the OP for taking the time to organise giveaways

I donated some legendaries but also have a few rares to hand out:

1) Bracers -> 181 Intelligence, 30 Vitality, 78 AR, 222 Armour and 4.5 CC
2) Ring -> 6.0 CC, CD 49% and 3 medicore stats
3) Ring -> 6.0 CC, CD 37%, 147 Dexterity and 127 Intelligence
4) Ring -> 4.5 CC, 8% AS, 148 Vitality and 2 medicore stats

Leave your requests in this thread and i'll get them handed out when i catch you online
Reply Quote
Bracers -> 181 Intelligence, 30 Vitality, 78 AR, 222 Armour and 4.5 CC (From above poster)
3) Ring -> 6.0 CC, CD 37%, 147 Dexterity and 127 Intelligence (From above poster)

Thanks!

*Trying to work on Archon* So any extra gear and suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks again guys!
Edited by Magyst#1858 on 5/20/2013 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Magyst: I'm giving you the EF donated by yems, the Zuni boots that Kevin had requested nearly a month ago (he never contacted me so his gear is back up for grabs), and one fo the Zuni rings that GeneralHan just gave me and haven't been listed yet.

@All: Bunch of new items added and a bunch more to list and add (*sob*). I've exceeded my quota of thread managing and player mentoring for the day so I'll try to log on again tomorrow.
Reply Quote
just came back to D3 recently, looking to gear up my CM wiz.

1)Vile Ward: 635armor, 171int, 79vit, 51fireRes, 75AR, 283regen [GeneralHan]
2)Bracers -> 181 Intelligence, 30 Vitality, 78 AR, 222 Armour and 4.5 CC
Reply Quote
@magyst
Ill hold the bracers and the ring as requested. Will try to grab you online. Add me

@L1k3aboss
Sorry about the bracers. Magyst has already claiming them. The vile wards should be alright though. I handed it to the OP so hopefully its in his stash!
Reply Quote
I have a few zuni chest, rings and tal's amour to give away. New/budget wiz can add me and i will give it to you. Else i will pass them to ATGOW when he comes back online.

I will back home in about 9 hours.
Reply Quote
View profile
I haven't gotten the VW you picked out yet either (I triple-checked the list int the OP before realizing you'd picked the one that Karai posted). So you may have to wait for that one.

Should he add me to get it? Or should I add you to trade the items to you, and then let him come to you for the shoulders? Sorry for the late reply. I had a busy day today, and tomorrow will be just as bad. >< If you are on around now I can give them to you though.
Reply Quote
@Magyst

Will be online for a few hours - hopefully i can catch you online to hand over the gear
Reply Quote
Coming on in a few - hopefully to post the rest of the items I'm holding.

@L1k3aB0SS: I'll reserve the VW for you.

@Karai: If he adds you and catches you in game before I do then give it to him. Otherwise, I'll take it and post letting him know I have it now.
Reply Quote
View profile
Are you still around? I'm available to trade them to you now.
Reply Quote
@Karai: sorry I missed you - I ended up having to log off only a few minutes after logging on.

I've finally got the list up to date with regards to the items ppl have been donating over the last week or so.
Reply Quote
@l1k3aBOSS

Good news. Magyst did not need the bracers. Add me. Ill give them to you next time I see you online!
Reply Quote
@maygst

Enjoy the new items! Part of the fun in playing this game is to try different item set ups and figuring out first hand what suits you! I personally transitioned for SNS to non-lifesteal weapon archon (massive mistake) and finally to the current form :)

Still got tons before my hero can pushed it her limits!
Reply Quote
Bumpy bump.
Reply Quote
Hey ATGOWTWT I'd like to put in a request for the 248 int Zuni voodoo mask and the 145 int Zuni boots for my WD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]