Diablo® III

Free Player-Donated Legendaries (2)

Damn I can't believe no one wanted to snatch anything off that last list I posted, what gives?
Reply Quote
JackStraw,

From that last list of yours, could i please request the Chantodos will?

I am also desperately seeking a Witching Hour belt and a Vile ward if anybody has a spare floating about with Intelligence on them?

Many thanks.
Edited by Vandalier#2998 on 10/19/2013 4:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
JackStraw,

I am also desperately seeking a Witching Hour belt and a Vile ward if anybody has a spare floating about with Intelligence on them?

Many thanks.
Sure add me in game, I have a couple str and dex vile wards, but no ints left sorry.
Reply Quote
Hey ATG,

Have created a chantodo's CM set with my own funds (even though I don't have that much funds wise) to give away to someone who really needs it right now just cause I wanted too and I felt in the mood to do that for someone. However its not quite ready to be put up yet as I am still testing it!

Right now though it seems the sweet spot for this set is about mp4 as its really quick and efficient on that level, clears both normal mobs and elites quickly and also suits the amount of health, all resist etc that the character has from the gear I have gotten. And you don't seem to die as much on mp4 as mp5 but I just want to test that more as have only had a quick test so far but died 2 times or more in mp5 and none in mp4 but want to test both more just yet.

Stats for the set as of right now are (in game stats not on my profile stats) :

Attacks per second: 2.77
Crit Hit Chance: 47.50%
Crit Hit Damage: 230.00%
Dodge Chance: 19.2%
Damage Reduction: 56.73%
Physical Resistance: 388
Cold Resistance: 388
Fire Resistance: 419
Lightning Resistance: 435
Poision Resistance: 470
Arcane/Holy Resistance: 388
Melee Damage Reduction: 5%
Thorns: 1371.00
Max Life: 24,944
Total Life Bonus: 10%
Life Per Second: 634.00
Life Per Hit: 1117.00
Armor: 3934
Damage Per Second: 88504.02

Though it may be less on a starting out character as mine is level 35.

Please give me some more time to test it and I will let you know when its ready and then will work out if I pass it to you or if I hold it for now and pass it onto the person you get to add me and that you think will be able to make use of the set since I would have no idea how to judge that.

Just wanted to let you know what I was doing and my plans for it if you wish to check it out on my character its equipped at the moment.

Though whoever it went too I would prefer if they were just starting out in inferno mode but we can discuss all that when the set's done.
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 10/19/2013 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hello!

--Chantodo's:: 665avg dmg, .25aps, 32maxDmg, 191intel, 9apoc [IssaChen]

What's the APS for this guy?

--Tasker and Theo: 592armor, 42 str, 50 dex, 47 vit, 44 int, 31 fire resist, 9 ias, 6.5CC [GoSuPanda]

Pleeze!

Cheers,

Edit 1:
Not sure how to change the profile to D3 =x
EbolaZaire#1140
Edit 2:
Removed a request.
Edited by EbolaZaire#1140 on 10/19/2013 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Jackstraw, I would like "Mempo of Twilight 28 dex, 221 int, 73 res all, 8% attack speed, 12% life, socket" please.
Reply Quote
10/19/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Rickard0
Jackstraw, I would like "Mempo of Twilight 28 dex, 221 int, 73 res all, 8% attack speed, 12% life, socket" please.
Add me in game and we'll make the trade.
Reply Quote
Actually i just noticed no, crit, sorry and thanks. Cancel my request.
Reply Quote
10/19/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Rickard0
Actually i just noticed no, crit, sorry and thanks. Cancel my request.
No problem. Show me a 220 int, crit chance mempo though and I'll keep it for myself :P

JackStraw,

Many thanks.
You are EU by the looks of it unfortunately.
Reply Quote
@ ATG set is ready and definately mp4 capable playing through act 3 at least as clears a level really fast though depending on the person could go higher to 5 though the less health and resist seems to come into play there.

Its a chantodo's CM/WW set too.

Not sure if I hold onto it and you pass the person onto me or what? Set is on my character right now but may switch that back for my old gear when i play again.

Thanks
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 10/19/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Sorceress Nice job! I haven't been on much and just saw the string of posts from earlier. It's good to see you are having fun putting together a set and I would be happy to fund it. P36 too congrats, would have to catch you online sometime :P
Reply Quote
@JackStraw: This thread has been pretty slow for the last few days. Looks like there's a bit of weekend activity tho.

@Sorceress: Awesome! I'll add it to the list. If you could hold onto it, that might be better.

@Vandolier: Have you checked the list in the OP? There might be a few items of interest there.

@EbolaZaire: It should be a 1.65 aps wand. Changing the posting profile is surprisingly hard to figure out. There is a little arrow next to your user name at the top of the screen or next to the reply box. If you click on it, it will bring a dropdown menu of posting profiles you can pick from.

I will try to sign in this evening around 6pm EST (5 hrs from the time of this post) to deliver items. Prolly won't be on for long tho - I think I'm gonna be in charge of dinner prep tonight. :P
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 10/20/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 09:57 AMPosted by ATGOWTWT
@Sorceress: Awesome! I'll add it to the list. If you could hold onto it, that might be better.

Yep I can hold onto it just pass the person onto me that you deem worthy of it :)

Have also been given funds from Jester and am working on an archon set right now too :) have the gear its just testing but its got decent dps for the gear I got with buff's :) Will let you know when thats done too :) its about 160k dps buffed right now want to play around and test it more before letting it go.

@ Jester thanks for funding me for the set its much appreciated and am really enjoying testing it and putting it together :)
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 10/20/2013 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Helllooooo anyone home????

@Sorceress glad you are enjoying it, and glad to fund it!
Reply Quote
Helllooooo anyone home????

@Sorceress glad you are enjoying it, and glad to fund it!

Yep just a little quiet in here these days lol :)

Going to test out the archon set a bit more now thanks again
Reply Quote
Yeah this thread has been dead lately. There's a lot of giveaways going on tho so maybe that has something to so with it.
Reply Quote
*brushes off the dust and cobwebs*

Its like the Island of Misfit Toys over here. All these sad, abandoned legends just waiting for someone to adopt them. C'mon, have a heart, ppl!
Reply Quote
Howdy,

Requesting
Innas: 446Armor, 96dex, 8IAS, 354thorns, 1CC, 2OS
&
Triumvirate: 87-342 damage (214.5 avg), 5/6/5, 156 int, 15 max ap, 156 int, 8 crit, 8 apoc [GoSuPanda]
OR
Triumvirate: 232.5avgDmg, 6/5/5elemDmg, 153int, 12MF, 15maxAP, 8CC [Luna]

Cheers,
Reply Quote
Look! Its a bird! No, its a plane! No! Its a massive pile of free legends that I really would love to start giving away.
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 08:26 AMPosted by ATGOWTWT
Look! Its a bird! No, its a plane! No! Its a massive pile of free legends that I really would love to start giving away.

I'm not looking for a specific legendary per say, but a sword (or other) with LS, int, socket and crit damage around 1200 dps would be lovely. I know that's asking for like a billion gold weapon, but hey, worth a shot. Been working on my Wiz quite a lot and having no luck crafting one. Of course, if you see anything else I could use, feel free.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]