Diablo® III

Free Player-Donated Legendaries (2)

@DoomReaper: Ok - you definitely qualify. EDIT: It looks like you beefed your char up substantially since I last looked at it - I don't think you need this set anymore. I would recommend looking for a solid black weapon, preferably with lifesteal, to replace your wand tho.

@Autonomy: re: Archon set. ^ beat you to the request. That said, I have a tradition of building a set whenever I made a big sale in game and I just sold a L32 trifecta ring for 75m so I'd be happy to build you a set with some of the gold from that. EDIT: In light of above edit, you have first dibs on this set.

re: Archon vs. Elite. When I play Archon, I choose an MP that I can totally faceroll. With 300kdps (buffed) I won't go higher than MP3. Whites die from one quick flash of my beam and elites can only withstand a few seconds before melting into gooey piles of loot. I also run the TP rune so I can shortcut up or down walls and across small gaps and can easily dodge frozen blasts or jump out of jail. Its a lot of fun, but the pace is intense and I rarely stop or backtrack for loot unless its something nice like a piece of jewelry or a high level 1h weapon (or a legend, of course). Gold piles, gems, and other yellows are just not worth spending the Archon seconds on.

re: Archon vs. CM/WW: I think both take some skill to play, but CM/WW takes much more knowledge of how the build works. I see so many people trying to play the build with totally inappropriate gear or with skill substitutions that make no sense because they don't really understand how it works. If you've read the guide and are confident you could look at a "good" CM build and understand why each piece of gear and each skill/passive in the build was chosen, then you would be as mentally equipped to play CM as Archon. After that, the biggest difference is the amount of button mashing you need to do to play CM. With a gaming kb, you can hold down multiple buttons to autospam the spells when they cool down (a lot of CM wizards do just that). I don't have a gaming kb (laptop) so I use an AHK script that I wrote myself to take the spam out of the build.

@BoofaWebb: of course! go ahead and pick one out.

@twil: I like to save the sets for people like Atonomy and DoomReaper who have NO inferno capable characters and who very probably have only a fraction of the gold they would need to build one. You have several solid looking toons and I suspect you could easily farm the amount of gold I spent to build the CM set, so I'm going to hold it for another player. If you like, I could help you build a set using your own gold. I'll also reserve the VW for you.
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 5/27/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have sent you a friend request, I have the following SOJs I can donate, should be some great help to any newbies:

5P, 14 Fury, 25%, 10% bash
6L, 13 fury, 21%, 4% revenge
5p, 14 arcane, 26%, 2 discintegrate
5f, 13 arcane, 23%, 8% spectral blade
6c, 117mana, 22%, 4 Zombiecharger
6p, 10 disc, 25%, 4 impale
5a, 13arcane, 25%, 4 meteor
5a, 13 fury 23%, 7% revenge
6f, 9 disc, 23%, 7% multishot
6p, 14 fury, 20%, 10% frenzy
5a, 1.4 spirit, 21%, 11% hundred fists
6p, 1.88 spirit, 23%, 3% wave of light
5a, 115 mana, 26%, 10% corpse spiders

It must kill you having to type all those pieces in, anyways hit me up in game if you want them for your giveaway. I have money but am quickly coming to the point where individual upgrades will be too expensive can you have a look at my toon and see if theres anything you think I should change up or upgrade. Thinking of buying a high vitality armor Zuni chest and changing out Zuni ring and boots for nats, then replacing blackthornes cross with AS, CC, CD amy should boost my dmg and cc quite a bit from these few replacements, although my loh will take a hit going down to about 750 is this too low, what do you think? Also for item farming as a Wizard do you find it is better to go low mp quick archon runs or higher mp cm runs?
Reply Quote
Who do I add and when are you guys online to grab the archon set?
Reply Quote
Add ATGOWTWT#1159

I sometimes see him online - if you and him can't get a time to meet up online, i can grab the archon set and give it to you Atonomy. See if you can grab it directly off him though!

Also based in Sydney so we should see each other online a fair bit :D
Reply Quote
5a, 13arcane, 25%, 4 meteor

I would like to request the SoJ above please as I do enjoy swapping to a Raining Meteors build from time to time and I have yet to find a meteor AP reduction cost SoJ (without some crack pot listing it at 250mill bid no buyout). Also, meteor AP reduction cost SoJs can only be found on the AH by brute force searching page by page. Meteor AP reduction cannot be filtered on armor/weapons. The filter is only available for Wiz off-hand source.

I also have the following to donate:
- Zuni Marrow (154_45_74_id Intel_Vita_All Resist_Ignore Durability)
- Chanto Will (997.3_184_106_0.22_9 DPS_Intel_STR_ApS_APoc)
- Chanto Will (999.3_173_.022_10_562 DPS_Intel_ApS_APoc_LAK)
- Nat's Boots (100_87_74_252_12_5 Dex_Intel_All Res_Armor_Move Speed_Mele dmg reduction %)
- Inna's Pants (36_142_8_405 STR_Dex_iAS_Listed Armor)

A friend offered the above to me before a brimming session. The really nice thing about donating gear to help folks is that recipients will hit the gear mid range faster, acquire gold faster, and end up hitting the AH to upgrade/buy some crafting mats faster. Charity helping the econ.

Edit: made corrections to the stats of Inna's pants.
Edited by BossDogg#1898 on 5/28/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi there! it's been some time since I have played due to the lack of updates. But now they have updated a lot of stuff I was looking to get back into it!

If possible I need to help my wizard out. With your guidance on build weapons?

My Requested items: (tell me your recommendations)
*chantodos wand- 1103dps, 1.65aps, 174int, 104vit from akraclove - does this have an open socket? I have a 80% crit dmg jewel
*chantodos source- 249.5avgdmg, 113str, 192int, 9ias, 13maxap, 9CC, 3blizz donated by generalhan
Zunis chest- 192int, 95vit, 52psnres, 71AR, 218regen, 3os donated by liquid

I need help finding good rings, amulet, and pants.

i appreciate all of your help and the diablo 3 community. Been playing since d1 and I must say, it's because of how the community acts this game isso great.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
@BossDogg: I haven't gotten the rings from Santa yet, but you are welcome to that one when I do. FYI there is a trick that I recently learned to searching for SoJ and other skill boost items. Instead of searching for the ring, search for all armor and add the bonus to elite affix to your search parameters with a min value of 20. Choosing 20 elite dmg bonus filters out all items but SoJ, and keeping the item type set to all armor items lets you pick class skills in the search box. You can do the same with things like Skull Grasp by picking a combination of affixes that that item rolls (LoH, armor, IAS) and then whatever skill you want.

@fryloq: I only recommend Chant sets for people who want to play CM/WW. For anybody else, a socketed black weapon with lifesteal is almost always better. The wand you picked does not have a socket - it would be worth hundreds of millions if it did. I'll give you first dibs on it (and the other items) if you still want them, tho. I also have a handful of rare rings, ammies, pants, gloves, and bracers that I can link you in game whenever I catch you on.
Reply Quote
Instead of searching for the ring, search for all armor and add the bonus to elite affix to your search parameters with a min value of 20. Choosing 20 elite dmg bonus filters out all items but SoJ, and keeping the item type set to all armor items lets you pick class skills in the search box. You can do the same with things like Skull Grasp by picking a combination of affixes that that item rolls (LoH, armor, IAS) and then whatever skill you want.

Thank you for the ring. Whisper me when you are in-game and we can trade the ring and the items to be donated. Thanks for the info., but I was aware of this filtering technique. However, meteor AP reduction cost is not available for armor even with the all armor type setting. The Wiz skill bonus options for the all armor type setting are:
- Arcane Torrent
- Disintegrate
- electrocute
- Explosive Blast
- Hydra
- Ray of Frost

They released the buffed SoJ and Skull Grasp in a prior patch but left it difficult to search for specific bonuses. Each class has its own set bonuses that cannot be filtered for SoJ and Skull Grasp. So, we are stuck with brute force searching through 45 pages of items the very, very slow way and annoying way.
Reply Quote
Can i have the SOJ -> 5a, 13arcane, 25%, 4 meteor[Santa] for me wizzie?
Appreciate all the help by the community :)
Reply Quote
@L1k3aB0SS: BossDogg already requested it.
Reply Quote
@Atonomy

Confirmed that i grabbed the started archon set off ATGOWTWT just then. Add me Generalhan#3180 and i can give you the set. We live in the same time zone so probably easier this way!
Reply Quote
there is a trick that I recently learned to searching for SoJ and other skill boost items. Instead of searching for the ring, search for all armor and add the bonus to elite affix to your search parameters with a min value of 20. Choosing 20 elite dmg bonus filters out all items but SoJ, and keeping the item type set to all armor items lets you pick class skills in the search box

the hardest part is searching blizzard duration and -meteor cost since its not available on the search tabs, you'd have to sort "max arcane power" and browse them one by one.
Reply Quote
the hardest part is searching blizzard duration and -meteor cost since its not available on the search tabs, you'd have to sort "max arcane power" and browse them one by one.

They can hot-nerf cm/LL but can't get a simple drop down list complete. They may as well handout coloring books and crayons if they want to dole out busy work. LoL.
Reply Quote
s the cm/ww set still up for grabs? Ive recently got back to the game and trying to work on one.
Reply Quote
05/28/2013 05:51 PMPosted by ATGOWTWT
@fryloq: I only recommend Chant sets for people who want to play CM/WW. For anybody else, a socketed black weapon with lifesteal is almost always better. The wand you picked does not have a socket - it would be worth hundreds of millions if it did. I'll give you first dibs on it (and the other items) if you still want them, tho. I also have a handful of rare rings, ammies, pants, gloves, and bracers that I can link you in game whenever I catch you on.

Yeah definitely the help is appreciated. If I could grab those items and meet with you in game to check out my build for CM/WW. I should be on all day and night, I am CST in the US.
Reply Quote
Thanks a Tonne yems for the Archon set. My dps went from 49k ( a nice person gave me 2 legendaries to buff it from 20k in a game ) to 160k! and a bunch of others stats are through the roof also. Legend.

And thanks you and General Han for holding it for me. And thanks to everyone that helps people out and makes it alot easier to push through the content and in turn help others.
Reply Quote
Donating ias gladiator gaunts, my CM wiz's old VW, and an OS crow.

Gladiator Gauntlets
461armor, 9IAS, 153LoH, 6%Life, 7.5CC, 11CrowdCtrl

Vile Ward
620armor, 158str, 55dex, 170int, 83vit, 74RA, 324regen

Storm Crow
413armor, 7litedmg, 95str, 95dex, 90int, 94vit, 400LoH, 10APoC, 3elite, 28fieryball, 1OS

ATGO, if you still have the str/vit lacunis, feel free to brim them and remove them from the list if you are low on space.
Reply Quote
Either of the full wiz sets, archon or CMWW would be rly awesome
Reply Quote
@AngelOfDeath: You are already pretty well geared - I'm holding the sets for people who are trying to get into inferno for the first time and don't have the budget to build a solid set yet. Besides - I'm pretty sure either set would be a solid downgrade for you - they aren't high budget sets.

@Jatt: The same sort of applies to you - I think the CM set sheet dps is only about 85k (+ whatever dps you'd get from 4 empty armor sockets) - although the other aspects of the set are pretty solid. If you are trying to stay RMAH free and built the char that you have with whatever gold you farmed on your way to inferno, then I guess I would consider you for the set but if you RMAH or have a decent stock of gold, I think I'd rather save the set for someone who needs it more. In the latter case, I'd also be happy to help you build a set.

@ChangBooster: Cool. And as always, thanks for listing the item stats for me. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]