Diablo® III

Fields of Misery Caves

Make sure you guys are clearing out them caves, Scavengers Den, The Lost Mines etc

It is packed with mobs
Reply Quote
Here comes the nerf bat.
Reply Quote
same with act2, too many nubs refuse to go in tho :'\
Reply Quote
The only one that is worth farming there is the Decaying cript that spawns from time to time, the others are mediocre compared to weeping hollow and fields.
Reply Quote
Can't believe I been skipping them!

Oh yeah Decaying is awesome too
Edited by Chadley#2555 on 5/17/2013 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I was in the habit of skipping these as well, but a couple of group members suggested we clear them out the other day. I was pleasantly surprised with the results, and now I try not to miss them. I like the variety, and exploration aspect they add. I’ve got to agree with some of the other posters in this thread, though, the Decaying Crypt in the Fields of Misery is particularly awesome.

Anyone have a fun farming route that incorporates side dungeons? What about a favorite side dungeon you’re always on the lookout for?
Reply Quote
I was in the habit of skipping these as well, but a couple of group members suggested we clear them out the other day. I was pleasantly surprised with the results, and now I try not to miss them. I like the variety, and exploration aspect they add. I’ve got to agree with some of the other posters in this thread, though, the Decaying Crypt in the Fields of Misery is particularly awesome.

Anyone have a fun farming route that incorporates side dungeons? What about a favorite side dungeon you’re always on the lookout for?

watch tower XD

RIP watch tower. worthless tower post nerf.
Reply Quote
the Decaying Crypt in the Fields of Misery is particularly awesome

Goodbye old friend.

I'm gonna miss that crypt.
Reply Quote

I hate all the places that give good loot and great exp and I love the places that drop whites and yield hardly any experience.

o.o (poker face)
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Grimiku

I like the cave side dungeons because they are often big loops and narrow passage ways making it easy to gather up and slaughter the enemies. It also allows for closer group play keeping people together better.

The area where the warden is is my all time favorite but in a full party its too easy for people to get separated in the jail.
Reply Quote

I'm becoming more and more of a sucker for the Act 4 Hell Rifts. Talk about packed with mobs! O.o
Reply Quote
I've been doing this since forever. Back in the days when I couldn't kill the butcher on Inferno, gold chests were the most reliable (and possible) farming spots. Skipping these to me is just missing out on what makes Diablo great.
Reply Quote
Yeah give us back the watch tower please. Always full of packs (3-7). Very sad it got nerfed to the ground because we were having so much fun in there

I will never get what's up with that philosophy :(
Edited by ZaPLaS#1243 on 5/17/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
05/17/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Siñ
I'm becoming more and more of a sucker for the Act 4 Hell Rifts. Talk about packed with mobs! O.o

I keep hearing that these are a lot of fun, but I haven't been to them since patch 1.0.8. Maybe I'll try to do an Act IV run tonight, and see for myself.

Yeah give us back the watch tower please. Always full of packs (3-7). Very sad it got nerfed to the groud because we were having so much fun in there

We'll pass along the feedback, thanks!
Reply Quote
Thanks so much Grimiku, we really appreciate your posts.

keep up the awesome job

:)
Reply Quote

YES DECAYING CRYPT! Love that cave so much.
Reply Quote
I try to do every dungeon I come across. They generally have an event or a resplendent chest and are now packed to the brim with monsters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]