Diablo® III

Rubber banding STILL very present.

(Locked)

I know I'll get hammered for this, but have you tried using QoS settings in router? There are a couple ports that D3 uses and I have them set to highest priority and routing directly to my machine. Also, any torrent app really seems to affect D3, at least for me. It's just a suggestion...

im not saying your point is invalid because that can occur, but the fact is i was doing very good before the 108 patch. i dont think the patch affects something in the router or does it? i dont know anything about router and qos, thats why i ask. because if it does, i will change some settings there
Same as all the others trying to play WW barb, rubberbanding is still a problem.
this game = lag intensive
RUBBERBANDING ISNOT SAME AS INTERNET LAG LIKE WHEN U USE TORRENT. !@#$ING PEOPLE GET A GRIP. BLIZZARDS SERVERS ARE TRASH AND THEY ARE TO CHEAP TO MAKING IT BETTER.
View profile
well that's always online for you...
66 Gnome Rogue
06/29/2013 12:59 PMPosted by DRON
BLIZZARDS SERVERS

I don't RB with WoW or SCII. In fact I haven't experienced RB with any other game ever.

But I'm certain the RB on Diablo will be addressed and fixed.
No more further updates, Lylirra? They are here for a moment trying to show that they do care, then they disappear just like Ask the Dev ...
View profile
06/19/2013 07:47 PMPosted by atsbill123
I never even had this problem till they "fixed" it. Now I get it all the time.

This.

I NEVER had rubberbanding before 1.08. Not even once. Not a single damn time.

After 1.08, you know EVERYBODY was rubberbanding for a week constantly, then they fixed it, and then it came back with horrendous lag spikes and ubiquitous disconnects to accompany it.

Come on Blizzard, you're supposed to be paying employees to fix this !@#$, not relying on us to fix it for ourselves when the problem isn't even on our %^-*ing end. Think of how AMAZING Diablo 3 would be if you guys like, you know, gave a !@#$ about it.
06/29/2013 01:24 PMPosted by GangnamStyle
I never even had this problem till they "fixed" it. Now I get it all the time.

This.

After 1.08, you know EVERYBODY was rubberbanding for a week constantly, then they fixed it, and then it came back with horrendous lag spikes and ubiquitous disconnects to accompany it.

Come on Blizzard, you're supposed to be paying employees to fix this !@#$, not relying on us to fix it for ourselves when the problem isn't even on our %^-*ing end. Think of how AMAZING Diablo 3 would be if you guys like, you know, gave a !@#$ about it.

They fixed the disconnects didn't they? That was far worse then anything.
I've played Diablo on 6 different machines now from 4 different locations and haven't had any rubberbanding on any of them. While it is Blizzard's responsibility to do what they can about it you are fooling yourself if you don't think part of the problem is on your end.
Look before 1.08 patch and before that small fix they implemented just before releasing 1.08 I had ZERO rubber banding, ZERO. And what makes you think that wow and d3 run on same servers? Care to prove?
Yeah, I'm still having server-side lag that's causing me to die. It's one of the main reasons why I'll never touch hardcore mode in this game. Blizzard's servers are just too unreliable and you die too fast in higher difficulties.

I did just come up with a totally innovative solution to rubberbanding, though. Offline mode.

Anybody?
05/17/2013 05:10 PMPosted by VzwsoN
Cant clear any 1 zone in MP10 without rubber banding cross map to my death.... This needs attention paid to it, as this was supposedly fixed. This is far from working.
I have 3 hc lvl 60's and i have not rubber banded since the game first came out.
is definitely the 108 patch
lol silly barb problems... i just vault outta rubberbands

xD

but seriously yea... its lame
This.

Well said.
If you play a WW/Sprint ... the rubberbanding is horrible.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]