Diablo® III

Rubber banding STILL very present.

(Locked)

View profile
I dont even have to move that far with ww, like 8 yards (in game) and ill rubberband.
yea rubberbanding killed any fun I found with WW builds :)
TR and/or WOL monk builds are unplayable.

Looks like Blizzard folks are too busy counting our money.
I only notice rubber banding when I do leet ninja dodging moves. Never happens to me during noncombat. Perhaps its the mob trying to recalculate how to save its doomed !@# for future AI tweaking. Or maybe the server needs more hamsters!
View profile
It was fine pre 1.08
07/25/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Xyster
Or maybe the server needs more hamsters!

lol
Lol we should make a bet if we get PvP patch or Rubber Banding Fix first....Ridiculous.
Speaking of which, 90% of my deaths are due to rubberbands, or some lag that stalls my health and resource regeneration. In a good scenario, my WotB drops off and I somehow escape with a sliver of health. Most times, the next thing I see is that dreaded death cross. Doesn't take a genius to realise that a split second of lag is enough to kill you in MP 10.
Just like everyone else I log on to play D3 for short 15-30 min runs everyday day couple times before i start yawning. Now that run time has shrunk to 5 to 10 min runs as u die from rubberbanding with WW barb. Its upsetting dying to a mob that u can usually wipe out within seconds which makes me quit right away (cuz i hate running back to the same elite to die again 1-2 shot trying to gain my fury again). It's kind of ridiculous that all these ppl are complaining about the same thing and blizzard seems to fail helping us..

I don't think its a bug report when most players are feeling the same problem.
09/02/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Hayrich
or some lag that stalls my health and resource regeneration.

Yeah not leeching hp or regenerating fury is even worse then that rubber banding that happens about 1 to 10 times every run. I have noticed that during the weekend I rubber band a lot more then during week days, so my bet is they have just removed servers and cannot handle the load properly during the week-end peak (a lot more rubber band/no leech/resource regen during weekends here).
But please do keep posting those bug reports like that has helped the past 16 months ;p
Yup, i get the same thing. No leech or fury generation then i fall over about 10 times a night. About 2-3 times a night i will rubberband. Just gets annoying. Its the same reason i stopped playing PoE, was sick of dying due to the client always rubberbanding your toon back.

Currently only running mp8 b/c my dps is a bit low for mp10. I cant imagine how quickly you die on 10 to this stuff. /shudder
People say WW causes rubberbanding. Yes I've experienced it while performing WW but I also experienced it when I'm not doing WW. The core game programming has severe issues in itself.
Yup, been getting alot of rubberbanding today.
Still an issue - no wlan - ww build. So when I die, cause of rubberbanding. But I posted already such complains like a thousend times. Won't change anything. Blizzard, you disappointed me a lot with this game.

And don't tell me how to configure my machine, IT 2nd level support was once my profession. There is nothing left I need to tell you.
Still get quite a bit of rubberbanding with certain monk specs as well. Can record a video tomorrow if Blizzard still cares ~_~

Happens heavily every run when using certain specs, so it's really not hard for them to just play the game and notice it themselves though.
All the people crying ....its either your connection or your not watching your fury and your playing WW BARB ALL DERPITY DERPITY......when your fury gets low YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO TRY AND WW...you will rubberband. I didn't get to 160 paragon in HC by rubberbanding.
I had never experienced rubberbanding pre 1.08 on my Barb (had it on my Monk though), but it is now quite a problem and pretty much the only reason my Barb dies. It seems like after supposinly getting it "fixed", more people has had problems.

All the people crying ....its either your connection or your not watching your fury and your playing WW BARB ALL DERPITY DERPITY......when your fury gets low YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO TRY AND WW...you will rubberband. I didn't get to 160 paragon in HC by
rubberbanding.

Hi attention seeker, not everyone experiences rubberbanding, just because you don't/haven't yet doesn't mean you can go ALL BLOCKS HATING. It's obvious you don't play with high msec, judging by the amount of time you spend in HC and the lack of knowledge on the topic shown in your post, maybe you should learn to sympathise with people who do play with high msec or just generally experience rubberbanding for whatever reason.
If anything, I have little respect for Barb/WD getting plvl100 in HC with cookie cutter builds, it only makes your internet connection look impressive so no need to brag here. Move along.
Edited by Chewbecca#3227 on 9/4/2013 3:15 AM PDT
05/20/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Lylirra
Then definitely submit a report in the Bug Report forum

I did, hope it helps.

If anyone interested here video when it happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6I8ckCFKUB0#t=249
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]