Yeah, the rubber banding is awful right now.
Not to mention it feels like several fixes from previous patches just got reverted.
- Enemies with "charge up" attacks like Dark Berserkers can actually change direction in the middle of their big attacks.
- It seems to me that my character is more subject to "flinching" while under attack again. I am not 100% sure when, but I thought this was removed in a previous patch.
To add to this:
- Clicking on an enemy to attack will sometimes not actually attack it, but just move your character in that direction.
- Clicking on an item while push-to-toggle-item display is enabled will not pick up the item, but just move you in that direction.
- Life Leech sometimes just doesn't work (this applies to skills as well like Demon Hunter's Shadow Power - Gloom).
- Tornadoes that should be proccing from Barbarians's Sprint - Run Like the Wind don't actually proc sometimes.
- Barbarians sometimes do not generate fury while holding down the Whilrwind button.