Diablo® III

When does the anniversary buff end?

Will we not see it after maintenance, or does "it ends on may 21" mean it will be active THROUGH May 21?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It ends at May 22 @ 9:00 a.m. PDT (we'll be posting another reminder tomorrow evening).
Edited by Lylirra on 5/20/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Booooo!!!!

I guess i'll take a year break : / ....
Reply Quote
glad to know when it end. thanks!
Reply Quote
View profile
Give a 50% movement speed buff
Reply Quote
They need to do stuff like this more often.
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Lylirra
It end at May 22 @ 9:00 a.m. PDT (we'll be posting another reminder tomorrow evening).

Cool, thanks. 100 here I come then.
Reply Quote
Booooo!!!!

Agreed, it's probably that time again.
Reply Quote
It takes end at my birthday :(
Reply Quote
How about extending it for one week so those like myself, that have real jobs, that don't allow us to be home for weeks at a time can also enjoy this buff. Just sayInf since I did get the collectors edition day one and preordered it. I would like to have a buff to this marvelous game that I play whenever I am home.
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 04:22 PMPosted by PhfatNinja
How about extending it for one week so those like myself, that have real jobs, that don't allow us to be home for weeks at a time can also enjoy this buff. Just sayInf since I did get the collectors edition day one and preordered it. I would like to have a buff to this marvelous game that I play whenever I am home.
wasnt the buff on this weekend?
Reply Quote
I work away from my home as in not in the same city or province where I live. I missed the whole buff. I get home when the buff ends. Would have been nice if I could have chose to hold my buff until I could use it. I don't see what the problem in that could have been.
Reply Quote
imagine if the buff lasted for as long as the account has been active

now that would be a nice thank you to those that have been here since day one. patiently waiting for the game to be finished.
Reply Quote
That would be splendid, but I would be more than happy to get the buff for a week. I am home for a week before I go back to work, so I could really put in some time and the buff would be a nice bonus for all the hard work I did, in real life and in sanctuary :p
Reply Quote
Nice i am half way to 99 on my barb. Then i have a monk at 90 would like to put in a little work on him after my barb is 100. Thks for giving us a exact time.
Reply Quote
Don't do it. Resist the temptation.
In fact, you aren't going to remove the buff, you are going to double it to 50%. *waves his hand sideways*
Reply Quote
Booooo!!!!

it didn't ad anything tbh. The exp buff was far better then the MF one. MF should have been 200%
Reply Quote
Booooo!!!!

it didn't ad anything tbh. The exp buff was far better then the MF one. MF should have been 200%

Totally agree... I just cant level anymore i cant take it hehe and the buff help me play again after 2-3 month break. Since it will be gone in 1 day i'll will go back to other game.

Well even if the drop was still !@#$ty, it was funnier because there was more legendary on the ground.

:)
Edited by Daeron#1492 on 5/20/2013 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Or we could just get these types of buffs a little more periodically, you know, like every other XP earning game on the market right now including several Blizzard titles that shall remain nameless.
Reply Quote
I don't like it....I feel like I've been farming for drops as if I've had my 13 paragon levels, and now it will kind of be like I'm actually back at paragon 0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]