Diablo® III

Dear "rollback petition" and "omg sue blizz" narutards

The Auction House does not need a rollback. If you had bothered to read any blue posts in the past 2 days, you'd understand why, but since you're here, let me spoonfeed it to you anyway.
  • Blizzard is undoing the damage by hand. All legitimate transactions made before the AH went down will still be there. You'll get to keep items you bought, and you'll get to keep gold from items you sold.
  • All gold that was gained or traded illegitimately before the AH went down is being removed. Your money is not being devalued. No money has entered circulation because of this.
  • If you read the above two points, and have the intelligence of a lab rat or better, you now know that it will be as if no bug ever occurred, except we didn't have access to the AH system for a little while.

And while I'm on the subject:
  • AH "flipping" is an actual market process. Without it, the stockmarket, fast food chains, retail stores, and basically every product-based company on the planet wouldn't exist. It's only the most important idea in economics since man started trading goats.

If you don't like when people buy your items and turn them around for more money, set a higher buyout price. Duh.

And no, I don't flip. I'm too busy having fun killing ****.
Reply Quote
View profile
"flipping"

It takes gold out of the economy. A much better gold sink than anything we currently have. I am all for it.

Like OP said
And no, I don't flip. I'm too busy having fun killing ****.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]