Diablo® III

Casually checking the AH

^ then boom! those prices come back... billions upon billions of gold required to buy these rediculous items... sometimes i wish the AH didnt come back...
Reply Quote
did you honestly think that over the top prices werent going to be back. as soon as the AH went live...there were tons clamoring to get back and attempt to list their crap for way way too much
Reply Quote
it wont sell... give it a week or so prices will be back to normal
Reply Quote
As soon as the AH came back up I immediately put my top tier wizard/DH items back up for however much I was selling them for before this whole thing happened. Maybe for like, 10% more to account for some of the duped gold that slipped through the cracks.

Big deal. Time to move on guys
Reply Quote
As soon as the AH came back up I immediately put my top tier wizard/DH items back up for however much I was selling them for before this whole thing happened. Maybe for like, 10% more to account for some of the duped gold that slipped through the cracks.

Big deal. Time to move on guys

Maybe your top tier wizard items aren't as good as you think. I just watched 2x 3 crit mempos go for 2 billion each.
Reply Quote
wts 5crit mempo with 180 dex and 9% att speed 3bil pm me thebeast#1977
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]