Diablo® III

Auction Houses Up and Running

(Sticky)

05/11/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Tazmainian
I'm kind of mad, i purchased the digital version of Diablo 3 and it says you need to wait for a payment verification until you can use the Auction House, i waited and it finally let me use it but now since the patch has came out its saying the same thing so now i still cant use it. Do you have any suggestions about what i can do so I can use the Auction House again.

Wait a day or two, perhaps it will be resolved. Otherwise, contact account support.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/diablo3 ("Get Help" button is in bottom-left).
Reply Quote
I'm glad to hear this from the guy in charge. I would also love to read an analysis of how this is excepted to impact the game economy long-term, and if any steps are being taken to address that.
Reply Quote
Nice glad to see exploiters got the banhammer. And thank you for not rolling back... Got from para 69 to 80 since 1.0.8 would have been bummed to have to do that all over again
Reply Quote
Less fallout than expected.
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 08:43 AMPosted by BurningRope
GOD DAMN YOU!!!

I have looked JACK..

Here is what we got .. the problem should have solves in the first hour by deciding to roll back ( all players would have excepted any amount of delay due the NEED to roll back )

BUT

Blizzard didn't roll back and AH was down for a long time and All the GREAT ITEMS is still in CHEATERS hands. Any one who sold gems for a stupid price still has the gold. And they will OUT GEAR anyone who didn't CHEAT thus far...

IF your all smelling ROSES with your heads UP BLIZZARDS !@#$ than good for yah... I am not smelling anything but a FARCE UP and no RESPONSIBILITY on BLIZZARDS part. just a cop-out.
Reply Quote
Ok guys here comes the truth with proof of conversation ive had today in last hour to check who had there gold deleted the answer no one really I have print screens of convo can blizzard answer why this happened and why you didn't fix it in 72 hours 415 people John Hight you not telling the truth be honest now you know its ten times more atleast wow what a joke
Reply Quote
Blizzard had made it quite clear that exploits are completely acceptable as long as it does not result in more work for them.

The fact that I am seeing the same twitch users that exploited the gold dup that had their accounts banned, now back with over 1 billion in gold is appalling.
I think the most gold I ever had was roughly 350 million after lucking out and getting mempo helm with high crit chance that I sold.

I believe if there is not going to be a roll back, Blizzard at the least should be compensating their honest and loyal customers with gold. Basically what they called "few" players exploiting this really reflects that no one is actually playing this game anymore. Seems like everyone got rich except for me.

I DEMAND some form of compensation. At the least why not give us non scum of the community some gold that was they reclaimed after the dup i.e 10-50 million each.

I know it won't happen because just like in real life scum of society are treated better the. The working man who lives with morales and principals.
Reply Quote
people don't have bills they have trillions I have proof what a joke makes me so !@#$ing mad I swear
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 10:43 AMPosted by WHODEY
John Hight you not telling the truth be honest

That won't happen. Have ever seen a BLUE respond to any post that is not " SUCK UP " post??

DON"T hold your breathe for a response is all I'm saying..
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Continuing to see screenshots from today showing people with 80-100 billion in gold. Prior to patch they had a few million... how do you compete with them?

Are we to assume at this point they are keeping all of the gold?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796350475
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
For all the smart people talking about how donations are tax deductible. Lets see, if the donation was say $100,000, they could keep it and have all 100,000. Or they can donate and save the taxes on this amount. Depending on their corporate tax bracket max bracket is 35% so they give away $100,000 to save $35,000 in taxes. So, no businesses DON'T donate simply for the tax savings. This is a deduction, NOT a credit
Reply Quote
I didn't dupe anything, didn't abuse any bug, didn't get one gold piece from this incident.

However: this bug is entirely Blizzard's fault. Blaming the players for the own incompetence is poor.
Reply Quote
Continuing to see screenshots from today showing people with 80-100 billion in gold. Prior to patch they had a few million... how do you compete with them?

As I have said.. All the GREAT items are already in CHEATERS hands and anything that's DECENT will continue to go to CHEATERS with 100 bil in gold...

I am tempted to say KILL the AH buy allowing the FARCE to continue for ever effectively making only the RMAH viable . . Thus eliminating the cost of crafting...
Reply Quote
View profile

I have looked JACK..

Here is what we got .. the problem should have solves in the first hour by deciding to roll back ( all players would have excepted any amount of delay due the NEED to roll back )

BUT

Blizzard didn't roll back and AH was down for a long time and All the GREAT ITEMS is still in CHEATERS hands. Any one who sold gems for a stupid price still has the gold. And they will OUT GEAR anyone who didn't CHEAT thus far...

IF your all smelling ROSES with your heads UP BLIZZARDS !@#$ than good for yah... I am not smelling anything but a FARCE UP and no RESPONSIBILITY on BLIZZARDS part. just a cop-out.

And there we have it

Even though the economy is quickly returning to normal. Even though many of the most egregious violators have been punished. Even though most of the gold has been recovered in an ongoing investigation.

We have jealousy afoot. People are mad because some folks jumped in and cashed on their gems, while others missed the boat and they feel it's unfair.

AWWWWW....cry cry baby wanna ba ba cuz baby got um a boo boos for da cry cry?

You're mad because others have more coin, so what? Why worry about what others are doin? As long as the economy returns to normal, it's none of your damn business.
Edited by BurningRope#1322 on 5/11/2013 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

You're mad because others have more coin, so what? Why worry about what others are doin? As long as the economy returns to normal, it's none of your damn business.

You better believe it when they achieved that "coin" through cheating, exploiting and selling GEMS for hundreds of million as well as their sh*t legendary items for 2BEEZ...

I got no problem with anyone who achieved their "con" through NORMAL means...they've earned it.

It is HIS BUSINESS...it creates a HUGE competitive advantage to have BILLIONS of gold over your fellow gamers when it comes to acquiring ITEMS in game, either through the AH or simply trade chat.

Your entire post is an EPIC FAIL...
Reply Quote

PR team working hard I see + a good tax write off.

Well what did you want them to do, keep it all?

They did the right thing. They handled this issue like professionals and belayed full transparency until the spill had been contained.

Hey, I'd take a donation. I'm in troubled economic times here, after all.

Thing is, I don't think their donation to me would qualify to be tax deductible.
Edited by Popinski#1208 on 5/11/2013 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard's transparency is something more (videogame) companies should follow. It gets them in trouble alot though it seems like.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]