Diablo® III

Post your monks dps!

hey I just wanted to start a post for all monks who wana show off there gears.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrMonk-1571/hero/8562098
Edited by MrMonk#1571 on 5/12/2013 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still need to start a monk. Love the philosophy of them. xD
Reply Quote
442364564567 dps
Reply Quote
you definetly should, they cost alot after 250k but they do some major dmg!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Notorious-1509/hero/14215712

Nothing special, just something I started working on gradually over the last couple weeks since I found her EF. Just been budget gearing her at a slow pace.

Enjoying the class though, I'm sure I will level her before my 50 DH after I'm done with my Barb.
Reply Quote
solid monk whatr u unbuffed without hellfire?
Reply Quote
263K unbuffed....
Reply Quote
getting a high cc mempo il break 300k .. finaly lol takes more gold then id like now
Reply Quote
Omg i love monks just found out about the droppin the bell build....god damn the dps...to bad mempoes with cc & dex cost so much i need one so bad. Someone should sell me there old one got 270m ;)
Reply Quote
Purchased gear always impresses me.
Reply Quote
180k unbuffed
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Empty1
Purchased gear always impresses me.

No doubt...lol. I don't ever boast about how good I think my build is (it's decent). All of my gear is 100% compliments of the AH at some point or another. No skill in the that. I sell what I got to get what I need to farm higher levels.
Reply Quote
Yeah selling gear you find and purchasing the gear you need is ok. I just get a kick out of people who paid for their amazing stats.
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Empty1
Yeah selling gear you find and purchasing the gear you need is ok. I just get a kick out of people who paid for their amazing stats.

I've dropped a few dollars in the RMAH. I'm not ashamed of it...=P I tend to spend money on my hobbies (golf and games) and this is one of my biggest couch potato hobbies....lol.
Reply Quote
There's nothing wrong with you choosing to drop some cash there. It is your money. I just don't get the point of bragging about stats you paid for.
Reply Quote
Im about 235kl DPS unbuffed see profile for "highlander"
Reply Quote
238k with my socketed crit dmg EF, 203k with my socketless LS EF. As always, there is room to improve. : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]