Diablo® III

Please help my monk!

Any advice as to what gear to replace would be greatly appreciated! I can't seem to get my DPS up any higher...

I honestly would like to keep fist weapons since I like the look of them more for my monk (shallow, I know). Thanks in advance, guys!
Reply Quote
WH belt.
More dex on Ammy, rare ring (You could switch that one for Unity/Litany with Avg Dmg) and bracers
Get a Nat ring with 40+ Avg Damage
Get better rolls than armor on inna's set. I would suggest resist on chest, vit on pants. Also try to get more vit on chest.
Get Nat Boots with cold resist and 170+ Dex
Reply Quote
Thanks! So redoing all my gear, how much would be the minimum goal for crit chance?
Reply Quote
Some say your cc should be 10% of your cd. I would build around cold resis to get it higher. Upgrade your lower end gems. Get a cd(preferably a cc) nat ring with vit and cold resis. You may want to consider a inna helm, you can get one like mine for relatively cheap. WH belt for sure. Inna pants with dex and vit/cold resis. Shoot for 45k+ vit. Try crafting a better bracer if you want. Check out my build I used a lot of cold resis also. You should try to have cold resis in every spot available. For loh, you should have 10 to 1k dps ratio. So for 110k dps you should have around 1100 loh. As you go higher it maybe easier to go for LS. I wanted to go shenlong also because it looked cool but a,

rare sword, fist, ef+wkl

maybe the better way for your build.
Reply Quote
Thanks Shoe. Been gone a while... what is WH belt?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]