Diablo® III

Free MP 10 Ubers > Online

Carrying MP 10 Ubers, free with 3 Machines !

Now online

05/15/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Antiquarian
I just wanted to drop in and say this guy is legit. Just finished my first run and everyone was patient and polite with my noobness. If you need a ring definitely would recommend :)

05/24/2013 02:10 PMPosted by jcBull
Just did 9 machines with them. Good, quick, and efficient run. Will definitely be running with them whenever I have machines

Ax3Iris and his friend Mirage just carried me & my son through 2 runs of mp10 ubers, both great guys! thanks so much would definately recommend them to anyone!

Thanks guys! :D

05/23/2013 01:33 AMPosted by ham
Thanks for the fast carry

I've used AX3lris service several times now..the whole experience has been a positive one and I've encountered no issues whatsoever. Everyone involved has been quite accommodating and very friendly.

If you're look for a quick and efficient Mp10 Ubers kill, you needn't look any further. AX3lris and his friends are the way to go!

05/29/2013 12:29 PMPosted by bonecrusher
Just finished a run with these guys. They are fast, professional, friendly and patient with you as well if this is your first time. You can help or stay in the lobby but either way, the entire experience was very smooth.

05/28/2013 01:23 PMPosted by SconesDeep
Just did a run with these guys. Super friendly and fast. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

05/29/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Danrok
Awesome run! Highly recommended!

06/17/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Andrew
Easily the most efficient run I've done. He pre-clears elites and kills ubers very fast.

06/17/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Fuwangi
Just made a few runs with these guys and definitely a class act group. Provides elite clears for 5 stack NV and is happy to walk through the process so everyone knows what to expect. Will definitely be running with these guys again.
Edited by AX3lris#6335 on 6/17/2013 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i have 3 machines and do about 120-150k dps i would like a run
Reply Quote
Now online
Reply Quote
message Immortal#1488 please and thanks!
Reply Quote
im on now, sorry
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I just wanted to drop in and say this guy is legit. Just finished my first run and everyone was patient and polite with my noobness. If you need a ring definitely would recommend :)
Edited by Antiquarian#1163 on 5/15/2013 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks for ur kind words anti :), you did great !
Reply Quote
are you available right now? i have 3 machines. Requested you as friend ingame.
Edited by Yoshi#1485 on 5/15/2013 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
message immortal#1488 please, i have 3 machines and do pretty good damage
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I got 3,lets do it.

Bloodliche#1968
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
i have 3 machines add pomase#1424 please
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I've got 3 machines, would be my first time doing ubers so I'm a bit of a newb but I'm sure I can help
Mry#1977
Edited by Mry#1977 on 5/20/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have 9 machines, looking for at least 1 run with myself and a buddy, we need a carry... sent you an friend request.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]