Diablo® III

Maintenance Update - 5.14.2013

(Locked)

This is so unproffesional from Blizzard.. Its been already hours and server is still not up. TOTAL BS.
05/14/2013 12:06 PMPosted by gudlbua
idiots

Epic first post after Blue :)

lol I didn't mean to. Probably not going to work out too well for me. Probably just one idiot but oh well damage is done.
So 1 pm PDT? so Thats like what 3 PM central USA Time?

Correct
50 more Minutes...
You look really nice today Lylirra
Cheers for the update!
damn it why!!!! and i hope you guys make d3 for xbox cuz that would be bull!@#$ lol
And it's up. Way ahead of schedule. The new management of Blizzard seems to be far more productive.
what the F blizzard! I back to game 5 days ago and there is more AH OFF/Maintenance than playing.
o ya d2 server are down 2 wtf
Thank you for the updates and for all the work and effort you have all put into resolving the issues regarding last weeks release of 1.08. I think you are doing a great job and your patience regarding some of the comments stated by some people in the community is astounding, Thank goodness they are only a minority and that most value and respect all the time, work and effort you all put into making our game time as enjoyable as possible!
and UP and DOWN.. stop bring it back up to take it down!
It's actually just a conspiracy to kill off more of that pesky HC population, since they don't use the RMAH. /tinfoilhat
And it's down again.
05/14/2013 12:12 PMPosted by grave
o ya d2 server are down 2 wtf

lol aaaaaaaaand down
I'm positive that this morning 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time, I saw the maintenance scheduled for 5:00 am- 11 am. I'm assuming that changed, lol?

Besides that, I really dislike the whole "take servers down for a day" concept. This isn't WoW. I prefer less updates and more server time.
05/14/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Recl
idiots
Yeah, the server status did say 5-11 am originally. Don't say it's gonna continue until 1 pm like originally scheduled. We're not that dumb.
I don't get what the big deal is O.o seems to me every post seems to set people off
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]