Diablo® III

Maintenance Update - 5.14.2013

(Locked)

05/14/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Torqbow
Hope no one in HC was playing at the time.

NEVER trust maintenance/patch days on hardcore.
lol and there it is, came up again and went down again ha.
Another Hardcore death!! <gulp> Awaiting.....

Too many deaths in hardcore because of uncontrollable situations.... not even worth playing hardcore anymore. Between my computer and blizzard's server, there are just too many variables that can get you killed that wasn't gameplay.

/bye hardcore. I sure do miss the way you were intended to be played.
alienware lol
Yep... I got in, thought they got their heads from up their butts but I guess not.
05/14/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Eric
idiots

The ones that tried to play before the maintenance period was over? Yep, they sure are.

i guess ppl think we all run to this site and see if it up rolls eyes ...no we click play and if it works its up if not we try later ...
05/14/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Lylirra
(Whenever we deploy a patch, before we mark the servers live, we always take some time to make sure that the patch was applied correctly and that none of our services were impacted by the deployment.)

LOL...ya right. Is that why the auction house had to be brought down for days?
this.......is why I will never play hc. 50 mbps download, 30 mbps upload, 44 ms ping.... yet some how I always have issues with blizzard servers. and before you go accusing me of being on a noob computer:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/12/2013, 02:20:35
Machine name: JOE-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: M14xR2
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.72.24A10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16266MB RAM
Page File: 2699MB used, 29831MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

I've got a single core computer thats nowhere near yours, and i play HC regularly. (34PL DH + 35PL monk) you just have to be smart when you play and how you play. if you notice blizz is having server issues because they just screwed up and people are duping Trils of gold, you don't play that day because servers could go down at any time.
Thanks alot for the update. Sorry you have to put up with some really ignorant people and hope rest of your day is great.
There should be -

hardcore
and
super hardcore

hardcore should restore your deaths due to those malfunctions
superhardcore should never ever ever restore your deaths

maybe give superhardcore +666% magic / gold find

I was gonna say super hardcore deletes your account >: D
Another Hardcore death!! <gulp> Awaiting.....

Too many deaths in hardcore because of uncontrollable situations.... not even worth playing hardcore anymore. Between my computer and blizzard's server, there are just too many variables that can get you killed that wasn't gameplay.

/bye hardcore. I sure do miss the way you were intended to be played.

yep heard to many horror story of bs deaths in HC why i never play it ...
I just want to play!!!!
Diablo 3 has came a long way, just looking back at it when it first released... It's always improving... There just very slow at it, even though we throw idea's at them...
Too bad they didn't do this last week after discovering the DUPE.
EU servers need updated... I play over there now but there's a patch version mismatch now...
I just want BACON!!!!

Fixed :D
Why are people laughing at alienware ? It's overpriced, but it's a solid computer with great tech support.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]